LA Open Final 2022

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Moderator
Oct 2014
20,949
27,707
73,850
Read 17 reviews
How long has Kou Lei lived in the US for? He was playing for Ukraine, is that right? Does he still play professionally?

Quite some time, I think he has been coaching at the top club in California. He still plays professionally yes, but definitely not like he used to. How he keeps his level up is anyone's guess.

 
says Certified USATT Coach
says Certified USATT Coach
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Sep 2011
13,557
14,400
32,656
Read 27 reviews

Quite some time, I think he has been coaching at the top club in California. He still plays professionally yes, but definitely not like he used to. How he keeps his level up is anyone's guess.

I think Kou Lei coached at TTA in Freemont before he opened up his own club recently. (I played against one of his juniors in a tourney in 2022.)

I think TTA has another former CNT pro on their coaching staff. Used to be WR10 or so.
 
Top