Yinhe Jupiter 3 Amazing Rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

I am using pro 01 with fh jupiter 2 h38 and I feel like a little slow. So I wanna change to these three rubbers for upgrading jupiter 2 h39,big dipper h39 and the other one is jupiter 3 h39 or if I need more hardness for each rubber? If u have time pls sharing your experiences my game style is sipn game and mid range and is there any other rubbers suitable for my game pls sharing me thanks.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
I'm usually using the DHS Fang Bo Carbon (I don't want to pay for HL5 or 968, so I figure this is close enough).

Sometimes I also use my Stuor Harimoto S-ZLC clone blade. This blade has quite a lot of kick and catapult. The blade overall has a mild soft-feeling, some people might call it mushy. The H3 Blue sponge that I mentioned is currently on this blade. I feel this blade is a loop monster. The two drawbacks are that 1)it sometimes does feel slightly mushy and 2) the blade is thicker than the Fang Bo, and it makes it slightly more awkward to maneuver.

Nice!

Do you have the regular or X version of the Fang Bo Carbon?

What's your favorite ESN rubber on the BH?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

I am using pro 01 with fh jupiter 2 h38 and I feel like a little slow. So I wanna change to these three rubbers for upgrading jupiter 2 h39,big dipper h39 and the other one is jupiter 3 h39 or if I need more hardness for each rubber? If u have time pls sharing your experiences my game style is sipn game and mid range and is there any other rubbers suitable for my game pls sharing me thanks.

I would recommend Jupiter 3 h39 the most for FH. Big Dipper is also very nice.

Jupiter 2 is a completely different rubber, and maybe it is a bit slower.

Reactions: Aung Thuya
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

Nice!

Do you have the regular or X version of the Fang Bo Carbon?

What's your favorite ESN rubber on the BH?

I have regular version. I don't want my setup to be overly stiff, so I skipped the X version, although I like the extra power.

I think my favorite BH rubber is actually Hammond Z2. It's so fast and responsive.

I'm not actually very picky about ESN rubbers. To me, the difference between them is very small. Maybe I'm just not skilled enough to appreciate the difference, but the 47h rubbers mostly feel the same to me. I guess My favorites are MXP and Rasanter 47 for their spin and bounciness.

But I wouldn't complain at all if you gave me Bluestorm 47, Joola 47, or any ESN in 47 feels good to me.

• Love
Reactions: M.Hoang
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews

Go for J3 and not BD.
Your playing style doesnt help to decide which hardness. More on what you are capable with your fh. If J2 is too slow J3 can be the solution and i just wouldnt go 41 as myself because you are playing an ALC and i am using my PBO right now, which is way stiffer and can press more easily through the rubber, so i get a way better bounce of than on any of my ALCs (played with 01 too - still have it in use).

But in general 39 is always a good starting point. If you need less dwell and more direct feel you can still go up in the scale.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

Go for J3 and not BD.
Your playing style doesnt help to decide which hardness. More on what you are capable with your fh. If J2 is too slow J3 can be the solution and i just wouldnt go 41 as myself because you are playing an ALC and i am using my PBO right now, which is way stiffer and can press more easily through the rubber, so i get a way better bounce of than on any of my ALCs (played with 01 too - still have it in use).

But in general 39 is always a good starting point. If you need less dwell and more direct feel you can still go up in the scale.

haha, I think J3 probably is better than BD, but I have a lot of fond memories with BD, and I don't want to throw it under the bus yet.

It's still a nice, spinny rubber with nice feeling and some nice built in catapult effect. My next setup is J3 41 on FH and BD 38 on BH.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
I have regular version. I don't want my setup to be overly stiff, so I skipped the X version, although I like the extra power.

I think my favorite BH rubber is actually Hammond Z2. It's so fast and responsive.

I'm not actually very picky about ESN rubbers. To me, the difference between them is very small. Maybe I'm just not skilled enough to appreciate the difference, but the 47h rubbers mostly feel the same to me. I guess My favorites are MXP and Rasanter 47 for their spin and bounciness.

But I wouldn't complain at all if you gave me Bluestorm 47, Joola 47, or any ESN in 47 feels good to me.

Gotcha, yes most of them are not that different! The MX-P, Rasanters and Donics especially.

Rakzas and Fastarcs are their own category, more stable and grippy, not factory tuned, more predictable and manageable, longer lasting too.

Hammond Z2 is actually not an ESN and feels completely different to me, very much like the Tenergys.

Then you have V>22, the newest generation ESN that finally feels like something different, like i could have been made in Japan.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews

haha, I think J3 probably is better than BD, but I have a lot of fond memories with BD, and I don't want to throw it under the bus yet.

It's still a nice, spinny rubber with nice feeling and some nice built in catapult effect. My next setup is J3 41 on FH and BD 38 on BH.

Yeah i get that, i mean i am even boosting one BD 2 right now to test it on the PBO. But in his case i am pretty sure he is better off with the J3.
Btw H3 37° worked really well on the PBO.
Probably gonna order that setup for the season.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

Yeah i get that, i mean i am even boosting one BD 2 right now to test it on the PBO. But in his case i am pretty sure he is better off with the J3.

Let me know how the BD2 goes.

Why did you abandon the Vega backhand? Do you find that H3 is slow on your BH? How much booster do you need to use on it?

Also, I don't like having a faster FH rubber than BH rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020

Good day to you sir,

What version of 37 degrees H3 on your PBO ? Commercial version or provincial or national version.

Thank you for your kind reply.

Best regards,

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews
Let me know how the BD2 goes.

Why did you abandon the Vega backhand? Do you find that H3 is slow on your BH? How much booster do you need to use on it?

Also, I don't like having a faster FH rubber than BH rubber.

The Vega X was uncontrollable. Like literally. Flipping opponents serves or pushes were a matter of luck.
No, usually i have issues with H3 being inconsistent. I even used the one i threw off my alc (so a 1 year old H3 is that) which i couldnt perform with it due to lack of control and consistency.
But on the PBO, this is a completely different rubber. I can control the shortgame and attack really well. And with a decent attack i have enough power, so the H3 doesnt feel slow.

I know what you mean. But more porous sponges dont seem to work well on the PBO, at least for me. High quality bocks and pushes were really rough.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

Commercial yes. Everything else is way too expensive for my taste.

Didn't you say that you stopped using Big Dipper because each batch varies in hardness?

I think H3 commercial is quite notorious for not being able to guarantee a precise hardness. Each rubber can vary 3 or 4 degree in hardness

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews
Didn't you say that you stopped using Big Dipper because each batch varies in hardness?

I think H3 commercial is quite notorious for not being able to guarantee a precise hardness. Each rubber can vary 3 or 4 degree in hardness

That counts for the Big Dipper (blue sponge) but not for the Big Dipper 2. Though it varied a bit once in terms of stickiness it performed still the same.

Yeah i agree H3 is not that consistent in terms of hardness but i can work with that. Boosted and in combination with that blade it works really well. Gonna check that again with another batch and i will see how that go.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews
So today i am about to test the j3 on my FZD ALC. So put a new sheet on the blade, remove the protection sheet and saw something disturbing. I am most certainly sure that Yinhe fcked up the chemical or whatever that makes the rubbers so sticky.

Yinhe J3

I will update probably tomorrow if it has any impact in the playing characteristics. And i am even more curious if an umpire would let me play with this :ROFLMAO:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
So today i am about to test the j3 on my FZD ALC. So put a new sheet on the blade, remove the protection sheet and saw something disturbing. I am most certainly sure that Yinhe fcked up the chemical or whatever that makes the rubbers so sticky.

Yinhe J3

I will update probably tomorrow if it has any impact in the playing characteristics. And i am even more curious if an umpire would let me play with this :ROFLMAO:
I have 3 sheets of J3, and one of my sheets had the same marks on the topsheet. After a few sessions of play, the marks completely disappeared. And It never seemed to impact the play of the rubber. It played very well for me and was quite tacky as well.

Is FZD ALC your main blade that you use now?

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews
I have 3 sheets of J3, and one of my sheets had the same marks on the topsheet. After a few sessions of play, the marks completely disappeared. And It never seemed to impact the play of the rubber. It played very well for me and was quite tacky as well.

Is FZD ALC your main blade that you use now?

Yeah i switched back from the PBO because it was too fast for my current physique. The change i would have to make in my technique right now, would be too huge.

So i just trained with it for 3h and my conclusion is, that i cant really play with this rubber. At least not close enough to my current level. I lose so much control for a huge catapult i simply dont need. This might work on bh, but even there the rubber is too fast for my taste. I didnt even need my arm swing to make decent bh shots. I hope the slower blade would compensate here, but it is simply enough.
On top i am quite certain that this single sheet has a bigger catapult than the other J3 i played with. I tested 3 so far but this one is completely overtuned in every aspect. Too sticky and way to fast, although we are talking about a 41 hardness rubber...

So i will definitly go back to my Big Dipper 2 and my Moon 12, though i would definitly liked something faster on my bh.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022

Yinhe J3

I see nothing wrong with this rubber. The swirl patterns on the rubber are intended to represent the clouds of the planet Jupiter. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Fnub and Attitude
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
Yeah i switched back from the PBO because it was too fast for my current physique. The change i would have to make in my technique right now, would be too huge.

So i just trained with it for 3h and my conclusion is, that i cant really play with this rubber. At least not close enough to my current level. I lose so much control for a huge catapult i simply dont need. This might work on bh, but even there the rubber is too fast for my taste. I didnt even need my arm swing to make decent bh shots. I hope the slower blade would compensate here, but it is simply enough.
On top i am quite certain that this single sheet has a bigger catapult than the other J3 i played with. I tested 3 so far but this one is completely overtuned in every aspect. Too sticky and way to fast, although we are talking about a 41 hardness rubber...

So i will definitly go back to my Big Dipper 2 and my Moon 12, though i would definitly liked something faster on my bh.
Have you tried Moon speed 53?