Post your latest EJ purchase

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
Today I ordered the Queen of all blades - OSP Virtuoso Offensive +. I asked for 90-92 grams and with the black label on the handle, like the virtuoso ac. I will treat it like my two daughters. My third queen.

Reactions: P1ngP0ng3r
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
What is your blue Donic Baracuda like?
Good spin but also spin sensitive. Against topspin I feel comfortable, but opening up needs focus and commitment. Speed is good enough to keep the pressure up. I use it for RPB so can't comment on serve or push. It's 70g uncut so not light.

20230408_230411.jpg

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Epoxy resin is essentially an adhesive that impregnates the carbon fibers woven fabric, as well as the workpiece and veneer, from all sides, you do not need to glue anything else.
Yes, that is what i did but what do you do with the polyurethane ?????
be cause you said : """"polyurethane and epoxy resin for carbon.""" 😁

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Yes, that is what i did but what do you do with the polyurethane ?????
be cause you said : """"polyurethane and epoxy resin for carbon.""" 😁
The central layer and two transverse layers of veneer are glued with polyurethane glue, and then epoxy resin with carbon and two outer longitudinal layers of veneer, this is done with external reinforcement - the Viscaria type. You can install carbon reinforcement directly on the central layer - this is an internal reinforcement - type Long 5.
Perhaps I did not write correctly at the beginning or there is a problem with the translation ...

Reactions: lodro
Tried TG2 NEO 40 degrees (commercial) yesterday. Very good spin, ok speed, ok tackiness.

Put 1 very thin layer of Seamoon (thinking that NEO sponge should somewhat already be treated..), but that's definitely not enough for commercial version. 2 layers should be just fine, at least for the first boost.

2 thin layers of Seamoon made my provincial H3 NEO too bouncy, so I thought it would be the same here. Nope.

Will make a short review video of TG2. Plenty of control in this rubber and speed is enough to finish the point most of the time.

I'm wondering what happens to all the equipment after the EJ dust has settled...

I see a lot of people buying and trying out new stuff, but not a lot of activity in the "for sale" section of the forum.
Especially for the blades, I mean, there must be tons of blades that are still in very good condition.
Also, nowadays, buying a new blade can be quite expensive and it's such a big gamble whether it will suit you or not.

If there was more activity on the 2nd hand market, it would be less painful to buy and try.
I feel like there has to be some more opportunity here...

says Win by Spin!
says Win by Spin!
Aug 2022
Read 3 reviews
Good spin but also spin sensitive. Against topspin I feel comfortable, but opening up needs focus and commitment. Speed is good enough to keep the pressure up. I use it for RPB so can't comment on serve or push. It's 70g uncut so not light.

View attachment 24955
Thank you. It's nice, especially that blue color. What about its durability?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
I'm wondering what happens to all the equipment after the EJ dust has settled...

I see a lot of people buying and trying out new stuff, but not a lot of activity in the "for sale" section of the forum.
Especially for the blades, I mean, there must be tons of blades that are still in very good condition.
Also, nowadays, buying a new blade can be quite expensive and it's such a big gamble whether it will suit you or not.

If there was more activity on the 2nd hand market, it would be less painful to buy and try.
I sell most of my blades once I’m done trying them, mostly on EBay, but have sold a few on here too. I have rarely struggled to find the blade I want to try “used” and normally in the weight range I’m looking for.

Reactions: JBH7
says Kristian Karlsson is the goat
says Kristian Karlsson is the goat
Dec 2022
I ordered a Lin Goayuan ALC with AN handle. It's "going out of print" and it's probably the most handsome among the Viscaria type blades. And of course anatomic handle is available unlike Vis or FZD ALC.
I love the design on lgy alc I just don't have the money for it and can't find a flared one anywhere.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

Maybe most of us EJs are also hoarders, we just can not let things go.
Also after one has paid (let's say) 250 dollars for a blade and it is still
as new, would anybody like to let it go when the highest offer is only 85 bucks.??
Nope, a nice cozy little bonfire will have to do and the cheap stuff i just brake the handles off and use the rest as coasters. 😁

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Today I ordered a rubber for the backhand - Nittaku Fastarc G1 in the maximum thickness. For two weeks I tried to play with two Jupiter 3. After the worn out Vega Pro about Jupiter 3 on fresh rubber glue and after boosting, I played perfectly. Yes, not the speed, but by playing actively, you could get the result, plus very control blocks and a short game gave the result. Two weeks have passed, the speed is still there, but the elastic feeling is gone, you can play, but it's hard. All the same, the backhand requires a more elastic rubber with a good grip. Waiting for Fastarc...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Today I ordered a rubber for the backhand - Nittaku Fastarc G1 in the maximum thickness. For two weeks I tried to play with two Jupiter 3. After the worn out Vega Pro about Jupiter 3 on fresh rubber glue and after boosting, I played perfectly. Yes, not the speed, but by playing actively, you could get the result, plus very control blocks and a short game gave the result. Two weeks have passed, the speed is still there, but the elastic feeling is gone, you can play, but it's hard. All the same, the backhand requires a more elastic rubber with a good grip. Waiting for Fastarc...
G1 is good for backhand. You should also give Palio AK47 Red a try on backhand.

Also 729 Aurora Max with seamoon is a monster backhand rubber. Very very elastic and bouncy.

This user has no status.
It was about a week ago, I could get it straightaway because I know a Xiom dealer but I got a Xiom AJH TMXi with Xiom Omega VII Pro for my forehand in back and Xiom Omega VII Asia for my backhand in red.
This is my first time using a faster rubber on my back hand (the Pro is 47.5 hardness and the Asia is 52.5) but I like it because it makes me use more spin instead of just punching the ball as I used to with softer rubber on my backhand (I used to have Xiom Omega VII Europe backhand which has a hardness of 42.5).
I will add photos if I remember when I get home.

Reactions: lodro