World Table Tennis Championships 2023

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Olah beating Kallberg has to be all about Kallberg and I say that as a fan of both. Falck I think ran into a team with good pips coaches but my memory may be wrong.

The draws are somewhat insane. I looked at Quadri's draw and he is surrounded by Ionescu (who he survived in a tough match), Robles and Gauzy and if he gets past them all, his reward is potentially Harimoto. Other players are lucky to be getting players from non-sti countries in the earlier rounds. But hey, Kallberg got Olah from Finland and while Olah is a beast, Kallberg should win that 3‐1 up, hopefully highlights will show up sometime.

Harimoto will study Aruna hard this time. For a best of 7 match, Harimoto has some advantages.

• Love
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
great comeback by Olah to beat Kallberg, happy for him.
dominant performance by alexis lebrun in his game too
I'm afraid Alexis plays on 1 leg, he wasn't so dominant Yehvhen pushed him to 7-7 most of the games. The patellar band he wears under his knee is the strongest one that exist here on the french market, the Orliman Patel'R
orliman-patelr-1200.jpg
He used to wear 2 lighter ones from the same brand, the orange ones when he came back to the French Nationals and the WTT Grand Smash for the first round only and then he put them away

orliman-sport-sangle-infra-patellaire-1200.jpg

It's the first time he wears the Patel'R, I've got both versions too and I can tell you the Patel'R is damn strong, you can barely bend the knee with it. Let's see how it goes...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
I've been saying since a while now that the Bundesliga 1 is not the alpha and omega of table tennis anymore in Europe. Olah plays in Pro A, Nima and Noshad, like all the Iranian team, plays in Pro A and have beaten the second best German men's pair. Even Amir Hoadei who will play the Pro B play off Final with 4S Tours vs the Lebrun's ENMTT (Montpellier) has pushed Gionis to the limit, he was leading 2-1 but his anger management issues resurfaced, Tours have to find him the right sophrologist, he's a nice guy, but damn surrounded by a sanguine temperament. Joao Geraldo, 2 times french Pro A champion with Angers Wolves have just beaten Liam Pitchford right now...

All in all, it's only the top guys in Bundesliga 1 that win their matches, but overhall the french Pro A, even sometimes Pro B ! does better.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
The Hong Kong Doubles team (Wong, Ho) played well against UK team (Walker, Jarvis) and is through to round of 32, but will face the German pair (Dima, Patrick). Will be another tough one.
Dima and Patrick are not that invincible, at all ! they had to struggle sometimes yesterday facing a french pro B only iranian pair, Amir Hoadei/Amin Ahmadian

This user has no status.
Last edited:
Reactions: OldUser
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
So many shadows! It’s the same for both players, and at my local league level I always welcome any venue, but this is the world championship! I think the lighting doesn’t seem to be as good as it should be😪

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Just watched the last set but Calderano had huge problems with Afanador's hook serve. Upset of the tournament so far!
Very disappointing. Hugo remains promise unfulfilled at the big events. Hoping his day comes.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
I am rooting for Tongami. In his unassuming body he shows the spirit of RSM. If you’ve watched the mens final of Japan National, Togami slaughtered Harimoto in the last set. His style reminds me so much of the 40mm era
best offensive quality amongst JPN male players but a bit weak defense-wise, if he can improve this and his mental sturdiness he'd be one hell of a force in international tournaments

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews