Battle 3 now available on Aliexpress

This user has no status.
Battle 3 already tested at 40° hardness.
Friendship 729 Battle 3 - https://www.dhs-729.eu/gb/rubbers/174-friendship-729-battle-3.html Better sponge elasticity and higher speed. Explosive power, speed, control and spin complement each other. Lower stickiness compared to regular Battle 2. Friendship 729 Battle 3 is a fast rubber even without a booster, tested at a hardness of 40°. When using two thin layers of booster, it is a real fast "weapon". Even though the stickiness is lower than regular Battle 2, the short game is solid. The sponge is elastic, which allows you to play without problems even from a greater distance from the table at a high-speed pace. By being less sticky, Battle 3 also allows for solid direct play. Spin and control is very good. Battle 3 is great for aggressive topspin play from close to medium distance from the table. Battle 3 is not only a rubber for the forehand, but it is also excellent on the backhand.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Just watched a few reviews, seems like it needs boosting,
Ahhh, now you are splitting hair. It is really true, there is no cure against EJ.
They do everything to justify a purchase.............................can you teach me ??? 😁
😁 😁
That’s easy, step one: get money, step two: spend money.

• Haha
Reactions: JBH7
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
Yep. I have only one rubber left in my place now, but it will come again in April or May somewhere with a pre-treated sponge. Not certain that I'll get it at that time though. We'll see. Here's the link if someone wants the last in stock :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Yep. I have only one rubber left in my place now, but it will come again in April or May somewhere with a pre-treated sponge. Not certain that I'll get it at that time though. We'll see. Here's the link if someone wants the last in stock :)

is it factory boosted?

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
says former JPEN, now CPEN
says former JPEN, now CPEN
Aug 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: kindof99 and longle
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
How is the throw angle compared to boosted H3? B2 provincial had a noticeably lower throw.
Just one month and someone could do the ultimate comparison test: D09C vs G09C vs H3 vs H2 vs B3 vs B2.
Btw: I couldn't resist and boosted my 729 Dragon-Fs with two layers of Seamoon. Still harder than the advertised 46° but definitely much better playable on BH than unboosted. Really nice.

Reactions: kindof99 and Fnub