Goodbye Prince of Table Tennis

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2022
It looks like that the Prince is out of business.

I never ordered from him, but I thought that the infos on his website were useful (DHS PG13 = DHS Hao II clone), therefore I don’t habe any experience with that seller.

Anyone has some good stories to share?

Attachments

• IMG_8728.jpeg
    IMG_8728.jpeg
    269.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
It looks like that the Prince is out of business.

I never ordered from him, but I thought that the infos on his website were useful (DHS PG13 = DHS Hao II clone), therefore I don’t habe any experience with that seller.

Anyone has some good stories to tell?
I agree. I often went to his website just to get some information. He had pretty unique and interesting inventory.

Reactions: Tha_Homeless
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Shame
Guy probably went the extra mile for customer service, but customers didn’t go the extra mile and support him back.

This is why I won’t always buy the cheapest, but rather buy from places that I feel deserve my money

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Shame
Guy probably went the extra mile for customer service, but customers didn’t go the extra mile and support him back.

This is why I won’t always buy the cheapest, but rather buy from places that I feel deserve my money
Actually he was far from going the extra mile and was a communicative A-hole.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
Prior to 2019. He was quite good and I bought a lot from him. Response was good to email etc.

However. Since that time. Not responding to emails and reading others complaining. I stopped buying as well. Hope he is ok.

Reactions: longrange and lodro
This user has no status.
Shame

Yeah have to agree with lodro on that one.
Although i got the stuff i ordered, i never got any info about that. No shipment info no reaction from my emails whatsoever...
That is no extra mile and i never saw anything that reminds me of customer service. His website was okish and the his goods were fine, but thats all.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Yeah have to agree with lodro on that one.
Although i got the stuff i ordered, i never got any info about that. No shipment info no reaction from my emails whatsoever...
That is no extra mile and i never saw anything that reminds me of customer service. His website was okish and the his goods were fine, but thats all.
I guess things went downhill since 2019 or so

Reactions: davidsyd828