The BEST Long Pips from ALL Brands

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2024
There are some players who break pips often. I am not one. In years of LP play I have probably broken one or two-it has been so long that I cannot remember. One player on another board (OOAK) seemed to break pips all the time. It has to be a technique thing.
Well, technique maybe helps, but it is true that some pips have really a bad quality. It is also connected with the material they use for making the pips. Not all brands use same quality material.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2024
Well, technique maybe helps, but it is true that some pips have really a bad quality. It is also connected with the material they use for making the pips. Not all brands use same quality material.
There is no doubt that quality varies. I have used cheap quality, good quality and everything in between. Pips just don't break for me. It certainly can be a combination of factors.

Reactions: DiegOX
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2024
There is no doubt that quality varies. I have used cheap quality, good quality and everything in between. Pips just don't break for me. It certainly can be a combination of factors.
Yea I agree, it is a combination of factors. Which kind of game do you have, agressive? Defence? Blocking close to the table? Regards