How to glue Long Pip OX?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2024
Hello Everybody,

I was going around in different forums wondering about the best way to glue long pips OX. At the end, tired to see that people sell it as rocket science, I decided to try it by my own and I encourage every user of pips to do it, it is really easy.

I share here the simple way how I did it. I hope it will help to dissipate a bit that idea that gluing Long Pips OX is difficult.

Regards.

This user has no status.
Glue sheets are a good option, but in my experience it's a nightmare to remove from the blade. What I've done and it worked well was to put a thin layer of glue on the blade, then the glue sheet, that way it will peel easily if you have to remove it.
In your video, it shows that it's not that difficult if you know what your doing and you have patience, but I was going to say that if you use a glue sheet you will get more "pure ox" effect, since the glue when it dries is basically rubber, and adds bounciness (I know it might be minimal, but I'm not an ox player).

Reactions: DiegOX and kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2024
Glue sheets are a good option, but in my experience it's a nightmare to remove from the blade. What I've done and it worked well was to put a thin layer of glue on the blade, then the glue sheet, that way it will peel easily if you have to remove it.
In your video, it shows that it's not that difficult if you know what your doing and you have patience, but I was going to say that if you use a glue sheet you will get more "pure ox" effect, since the glue when it dries is basically rubber, and adds bounciness (I know it might be minimal, but I'm not an ox player).
Well noted. I agree, maybe for may game style the bounciness added works well 😁

Reactions: Belgamor TT