Search results

  1. Joola Aruna Off Rubber Recommendations 2023

    On fast Hinoki carbon blades i recommend Joola Rhyzen 50 pro. I use this on my timo boll alc but it is way better on Hinoki blades. It gives it a lot of control and very easy spin. Counters are out of this world :)
  2. Need Advice on Dealing with Nervous Tension During Crucial Table Tennis Matches

    Count to 4, Inhale. Count to 4 Exhale. Got this from wolfenstein, i just say it without accually breathing or counting. I just get so relaxed after i say it. Edit: i say it in my head, not vocal
  3. Best blade for Nittaku Fastarc G-1

    Stiff blades suite g1 well
  4. C-pen handle shape

    As a ex c-pen player/ i find flared better. Slightly more wrist flexibility and creativity in the game. I found out round is a bit better for RPB, just a slightly easier transition makes a world of difference.
  5. a journey of tensor and hurricane

    Often people tell about how great hurricane 3 is, but after using it for 2 years i find myself going back to a tensor rubber. The confidence of hurricane is truly great, but what do you miss? I switched from using Hurricane 3 neo to Rhyzen 50 pro to really find out. Mostly tabletennis on...
  6. Xuperman Powerplay-x: A Rubber by Xu Xin

    can you send his channel link? i can't find it in billibilli
  7. Difference between Viscaria and Timo Boll ALC?

    I use timo boll alc, I'd really recommend this blade if you are using a outer carbon and want to switch to alc. Viscaria has more 'safety' and 'control' and i think is good to try out outer alc blades. Visc and Boll are both great tbh, just pick your favorite handle. Viscaria is better to resell...
  8. had an interesting practise match today

    everyone is so eager to say change equipment, i think that could help. But i'd say stick to it. against a punch type player taking the ball late makes their punches less strong. You are saying you are consistent, that makes you a strong player. Perhaps a faster all wood blade might help...
  9. Rubbers for kids

    Andro good with a heavy 5 ply wood.
  10. Would this setup work?

    My advice is sword diamond red fire, i find it a lot like my innerforce layer alc. It is also not headheavy. Handle is a bit bigger then usual if you like that. H301 is also very good, more power and slightly headheavy.
  11. Would this setup work?

    H301 isn't too headheavy, i'd still go for innerforce layer alc/zlc. I prefer zlc but they are expensive
  12. Cleaning my dhs h3 neo

    Whenever hurricane loses performance i always used a bit of water with olive oil to clean my rubbers. Just combine it in a spray and shake before use.
  13. Blade recommendation

    Get a quality outer carbon blade, Timo boll alc or Viscaria is easily sold if you dislike it. For less expensive Pro 01 is great. Stiga offensive classic carbon is amazing but discontinued.
  14. Best rubbers for Fang Bo B2X?

    K3 works, good grip and nice support for going into attacking shots
  15. Inner Carbon blade as an "upgrade"?

    No, H301 is more central of the blade. Also a bit headheavy but not much. While b2x is headheavy, Which i like aswel because attacking shots feel stronger.
  16. Inner Carbon blade as an "upgrade"?

    Gotta give passive blocking to H301. Slightly less speed and better balance. B2x shines at counter attacking tho, so much power. But for block into counter H301
  17. Inner Carbon blade as an "upgrade"?

    I wouldve said Innerforce layer Alc, but i have Sword Furinkazan Fire. It has the same feeling, only the handle is bigger. I think you have some really nice options. I also have Fang bo b2x. That has a lot of gears and speed, while maintaining control. It is very headheavy, used with h3n both...
  18. Rubbers are not sticking well on my blade

    I never had this problem, I use Gewo hydrotec. One layer on rubber on small layer on blade. Get a glue remover sponge and you can easily re-use the rubbers. No splinters no trouble :)
  19. How to be a topspin machine

    Well, you should show some footage to give better advice. I also have the same problem, What i do to mitigate the problem is to stay low and not 'bounce' up after a loop. Especially on backhand to forehand this is very usefull. It might help you aswel, hope this helps :)
  20. DNA Platinum Vs Tibhar Aurus

    Hello! Always wanted to know the diffirence between these two rubbers? I own and played with these 2 rubbers in DNA Soft and TIBHAR Sound, both are 42 degrees. I'll talk about Speed, spin, hardness and durability. These rubbers are great for backhand! Lightweight and ease of use and...
Top