Search results

  1. Long pips vs spaghetti-string tennis racket.

    Google for more info. But in summary: The spaghetti-string tennis racket is known for its unpredictable spin and bounce, which is due to its double string bed. ITF banned this rackets in 1978 because it allowed players with lower standing to beat top players! LOL. Doesn't it like the long...
  2. Does rakza 7-generation is outdated ?

    It looks like Rakza Z needs a lot of power playing from distance 😰
  3. Does rakza 7-generation is outdated ?

    Guys, are all Rakza series like last forever? What about Rakza Z? It's more expensive than other Rakza rubbers. I'm thinking on my next rubbers something that last at least couple of years or more. FYI, I train & play everyday after work, 2-3 hours, 4-5 days a week. Minus rest and talking, guess...
  4. For those who think pips have a ceiling

    Oh.. What a shame 😳 sorry, I didn't know that. I'm a beginner & still learning. I've played against short pips, I could return their ball like normally, as if I played against inverted pips. The only different I felt was the ball didn't spin as much as inverted rubbers did. I received balls like...
  5. For those who think pips have a ceiling

    Short pips, yes? Doesn't it behave like inverted rubber to certain extent?
  6. Champion China table tennis player slammed for losing crucial Singapore game after ‘joyfully singing’ at Taylor Swift gig

    Give him a break! https://www.scmp.com/news/people-culture/china-personalities/article/3256212/champion-china-table-tennis-player-slammed-losing-crucial-singapore-game-after-joyfully-singing
  7. Using a Blade designed for table tennis - Why isn't everyone making the switch!?

    I've checked tabletennis11.com. I want to try this blade. I'm infected with EJ virus. Can't help myself. LOL.
  8. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    Just a quick note to anyone who might think this was Ma Long's first WTT title! ML was actually the very first Men's Singles champion at the WTT Championships. It was the WTT Macao 2020, held in Macao, China from November 25th to 29th. ML dominated the finals, defeating WCQ 5-1. Sun...
  9. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    He's soft.
  10. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    You could see in his face & body language how much he wanted the title.
  11. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    Fan/Wang vs Ma/Lin what a crazy match! Fuh.. I was so tired just watching. LOL
  12. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    It's heartbreaking to see Timo Boll lose 🥺
  13. The Dark Side is getting more and more tempting...

    @Gozo Aruna you glued Rozena on both sides. Spin shouldn't be the main issue IMO. The rubber is less sensitive to incoming spin. It's easy to push a short serve or attacking the long one with this rubber. Why would you consider the anti-spin? 🤣
  14. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    Several questionable serves were visible from the television replay, yet the umpires seemed hesitant to make calls. With their position at the table, it's difficult to believe these serves went unnoticed. While an occasional missed call is understandable, consistent oversights become concerning.
  15. Why is Roger Federer so good at receiving serve!?

    He might be using less spin-sensitive rubber. IDK
  16. Which Butterfly Blade for Offensive Play with Rozena

    I'm disturbed (I'm using Rozena) 🤣
  17. What is a compact stroke?

    If I understand you correctly, when I'm hitting the ball from my side, it travels parallel along the table instead of crossing over. I prefer to hit the ball in front to my body. However, this might be causing me to hit the ball too early. That's why I've moved half a foot back to give myself...
Top