Search results

  1. China Smash 2025

    Ah I jinxed it...
  2. China Smash 2025

    Shidong is doing well so far in the FH rallies. Surprised at how well his FH is doing compared to recent times. Lets hope he keeps it up!
  3. China Smash 2025

    I want to see a decider between XP and WCQ. Would be epic! Same with LSD and Felix.
  4. China Smash 2025

    You can be mad without being abusive bud. Huge difference. Let's use another sport as an example. You think fans booing an opposing team in soccer is abusive? Yet it's been done for many, many years. You think pundits who blast players on live TV are abusive? sOmE pLaYeRs HaVe BaD dAyS. Ok bud...
  5. China Smash 2025

    Now if u tell me u haven’t been mad at ur favourite player/team for losing then Ik u are lying. And ur saying u would never criticize a bad performance from anybody at all? Never? U would not criticize Sora for his mentality against WCQ yesterday? U would only place Sora losing on the sole fact...
  6. China Smash 2025

    Sora has probably the worst mentality I have ever seen. So much talent but such an awful mindset
  7. Butterfly Zyre 03

    All zyre from prott gone already?
  8. Butterfly Zyre 03

    This is the cheapest I can find Zyre so far. But ofc some question the legitimacy of Butterfly ProTT products
  9. China Smash 2025

    Yes he uses Moristo SP, same rubber as ito
  10. China Smash 2025

    Chen Junsong can be very proud of his performance. Both he and Felix played extremely well, but Felix just edged him in the serve and receive especially as noted by Fraser. Big fan of this new young Chinese.
  11. China Smash 2025

    Indeed, which also included the actual CNT being disrespectful to Chen Meng and her subsequent “retirement”. I hope Lin Shidong does not retire early because of fans
  12. China Smash 2025

    I am a big fan of the CNT. I love WCQ. I also love LSD. I love all the Chinese players. And I have also been critical of LSD before in his losses, but I never ever really hated him. It seems like this is what the diehard WCQ fans are doing and he’s finally had enough. Even WCQ himself has had...
  13. Butterfly Zyre 03

    That’s subjective
  14. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2025 - 4-9 NOV 2025

    Why are there no Chinese players this tournament? I’m assuming it’s because of a clash with chinese national games?
  15. China Smash 2025

    This is the most likely outcome but I think CJS will give Felix a hard time
  16. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Is QTY fully away from H3 permanently? I don’t see a blue sponge on her FH rubber at China Smash That being said, it might be good for her. Her FH was quite weak and underpowered and maybe a hybrid will help her with some forgiveness and speed
  17. Which mixed-country doubles pairings do you want to see?

    A SYB and QTY would be the “distracted by beauty” WD pairing Jokes aside, a WCQ and Truls MD pairing would be insane
  18. China Smash 2025

    Streets don’t forget 2018-19 WR2 LGY 😮‍💨 Shoutout to 2023 LGY too
  19. Andro signed Taiwan no 2, Kao Cheng-Jui

    This is similar to what happened with An Jaehyun and Xiom, although his Xiom sponsorship did last a while longer than Kao’s.
  20. Andro signed Taiwan no 2, Kao Cheng-Jui

    Maybe this explains why Kao is using BTY rubbers right now. He no longer appears on the sponsored players list on the Andro website
Top