Search results

  1. Players pick their GOAT 🐐🏓

    1. Ma Long 2. JO Waldner 3. Zhang Jike 4. Fan Zhendong 5. Liu Guoliang 6. Kong Linghui 7. Jorgen Persson 8. Xu Xin 9. Jorg Rosskopf 10. Wang Hao Ma Lin just misses out on my top 10 GOATs for me
  2. Why are we so adamant about grippy rubber needing tensor?

    If y’all want another analogy on this, think about when you give your child their first phone, give them an iphone 5 rather than an iPhone SE
  3. Having some trouble with equipment

    You will either love it or hate it. I use a 37 prov H3 for my BH and don’t love the feeling after a year of using D09C/D05. I feel like uou shoukd stick with 09C as it’s probably the best BH rubbers for BH loopers
  4. Having some trouble with equipment

    If you don’t attack on the BH, D05 isnt very good for you since it needs active play. Maybe think about a rubber that does more of the work for you so that uou can set up your FH. Maybe something like T19 would do you good. Keep the viscaria. D05 and D09C are my two favourite BH rubbers for...
  5. A stiff all-wood with a soft feel?

    What about the all wood version of Viscaria, the iconic Falcima
  6. Fanzhendong ALC vs VISCARIA

    I currently have viscaria as one of my blades. The only real difference between Vis and FZD is that FZD has a slightly more spin, but it’s really minimal and Otherwise they’re really just clones of each other. Just pick one which design u like the best.
  7. 5 Winners and 5 Losers from the World Championships

    Maybe it was the fans that irked him a lot. He seemed annoyed and frustrated the whole match, though that could also be because Liang was playing better and Lin was not hitting a lot of his best shots
  8. 5 Winners and 5 Losers from the World Championships

    I never said it was impossible, but Anna has been on a tear this past few months, winning so many youth events, the european U21s, and the feeder in manchester. On that kind of form I would’ve never expected a first round exit from her. Nothing on Amy of course but she did not have such a good...
  9. 5 Winners and 5 Losers from the World Championships

    Women Winner: Sun Yingsha The obvious one, Sha Sha just seems utterly unstoppable in the women’s game, reminding me of the dominance of Zhang Yining and honestly I feel like Sha Sha can do even better than the first ever double grand slammer. With Wang Manyu putting up a strong fight against...
  10. 5 Winners and 5 Losers from the World Championships

    Men Winner: Wang Chuqin This one is obvious. After months of pressure and after the calamitous world cup he had, he looked absolutely unstoppable today and was crowned World Champion to grab his first title for the grand slam Loser: Tomokazu Harimoto There were high expectations after the draw...
  11. New $215 course from Joao Geraldo

    Let’s go over the “what you will learn” section in order: - Plenty of FREE YT vids talk about this - Just watch some TTD reviews (hope to see more of those again @Dan) - Again watch TTD reviews - Levenko talks about this in his equipment video, go watch it for free - Again WATCH FREE TTD REVIEWS...
  12. Suggestions: Chinese style forehand rubbers for ~$30 (penhold), I can get more expensive ones since I'll be using taobao

    I agree about the commercial H3, but I found my sheets of Provincial BS H3 to be tacky and the spinniest rubber i ever tried. I’ve had a go with a battle II blue sponge before on a friends racket and it was decent but i felt nothing can match the spin of H3
  13. Rubbers on Dhs long 5 blade

    Id reccomend getting blue sponge H3 for FH and then orange sponge h3 37 or d09c for Bh
  14. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    It was hard to tell that, but you can clearly see the 8 next to the dhs symbol
  15. Suggestions: Chinese style forehand rubbers for ~$30 (penhold), I can get more expensive ones since I'll be using taobao

    Just get a commercial Hurricane 3 Neo and boost it and you’ll never switch again
  16. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    As predicted, Wang not only didnt give hugo many opportunities to get the first attack, but also countered like no one’s business. A worthy world champion and worthy leader of the Men’s CNT
  17. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    WCQ is back to using H8
  18. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    What WCQ needs to do to be Hugo is stay level-headed and really steal that first attack. Hugo is so dangerous with his power that WCQ cannot afford to give him any look in for his power shots
Top