Search results

  1. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2025 June 17-22

    And how would you feel if someone stepped on your racket and snapped it in half…
  2. Central Blade Thread (EJ welcome)

    Is D715 the yinhe golden alc?
  3. Central Blade Thread (EJ welcome)

    Pro 01 is probably the best cheap Viscaria clone at there as far as I am aware (though i really want to see if ProTT’s “Golden ALC” by Yinhe is a good Vis alternative as well). I also wonder how the new Loki LJK ALC version will be as it is also same composition as Viscaria. I’m planning to...
  4. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2025 June 17-22

    If you are talking about Fraser Riley, then Yeah I have to agree with you. I like Fraser as a commentator, he’s much better than many of the others WTT bring in, but he does have a lot of bias toward certain players, an example which I noticed personally was between Jarvis and Park Ganghyeon.
  5. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2025 June 17-22

    Yeah it is what it is, shame it happened but they’ll both move on from it
  6. How does Timoboll spirit compare with Timoboll ALC & Viscaria

    Bascially all the BTY outer ALC blades are the same with minuscule differences only top players care about. Just pick one that is your favourite design and be done with it
  7. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2025 June 17-22

    I personally believe Lubo was more wrong than Andreas, but the latter did bump into the former with at least some intent. But Lubo kicked the table, mocked Andreas’s celly, and talked shit to andreas during the match. Both are wrong but I’m on Andreas side personally
  8. The Best Viscaria Combo For Attack Players

    You don’t have the budget for 09c but you have the budget for T05H?
  9. The Best Viscaria Combo For Attack Players

    Can’t go wrong with H3 Neo Provincial Blue Sponge FH and Dignics 09c BH.
  10. I need my Hurricane 3 BS to be more elastic

    Boost it more and then get a softer blade. ZQH 90 is quite stiff
  11. To lob or not to lob?

    There’s nothing wrong with it but it’s just harder to win points because you put urself into an immediate disadvantage (for most ppl anyways). I do get into the lobbing game when needed, But ofc I will always prefer two winged looping from close-mid table rather than lobbing.
  12. WTT Contender Skopje 2025 Jun 9-15

    Ahhh Wen Ruibo was so close but Duda just proves too strong for him. Congrats to Duda. But keep an eye out for Wen Ruibo in the future, he’s definitely a future star along with HYZ and CYY
  13. Rumour new Butterfly flagship rubber

    Opposite I think. Zeed is grippy and non tacky and Zyre is grippy and slightly tacky
  14. WTT Contender Skopje 2025 Jun 9-15

    Wow Wen Ruibo! 3-0 against Poret and 3-0 against Darko! He’s stepping it up!
  15. Who are your top 10 table tennis players?

    No Waldner is insane if rating based on prime
  16. WTT Contender Skopje 2025 Jun 9-15

    When Ruibo looks dangerous right now. Hopefully he does good against Poret.
  17. Question for H3 users

    I agree with you man. I tried to give H3 37 another chance on BH of my Vis and absolutely hated it. Much too low of a throw angle, terrible for blocking, hard to activate the speed and spin. I much prefer D09c or D05 on the BH, but since I have no money right now, I took an old T05 from my club...
  18. Question for H3 users

    If you don’t boost H3, it’s quite honestly a useless rubber. Just get D09c at that point
  19. ittfworld's youtube channel hacked?

    WTT channel is deleted for now lol
Top