Search results

  1. WTT Contender Zagreb 2025 Jun 24-29

    I think Gauzy thrives with someone who is more aggressive. Harimoto’s game is very controlled and stable, Gauzy has had more joy with more aggressive players like WCQ, LJK, and the most recent example Darko
  2. WTT Contender Zagreb 2025 Jun 24-29

    Harimoto's “little kid” style just beat Gauzy 3-0 lol
  3. WTT Contender Zagreb 2025 Jun 24-29

    Harimoto’s “little kid” style is currently crushing Gauzy
  4. Shin Yubin possible signature blades?

    It’s finally on Prott the shin yubin blade. Outrageous price though https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=SHINYubin
  5. WTT Contender Zagreb 2025 Jun 24-29

    If Harimoto is USATT 1800, then scrubgod could beat him supposedly
  6. WTT Contender Zagreb 2025 Jun 24-29

    Notice how Huang got eliminated from every event in Ljubljana on the first day, to still being in every event in Zagreb. Baby WCQ is still extremely inconsistent ;)
  7. Anyone try Xuperman S1 blade?

    Yes it’s inner ZLC by the looks of it. I wonder if it will be similar to Harimoto Innerforce ZLC or Innerforce Layer ZLC
  8. Anyone try Xuperman S1 blade?

    I bought the blade to try from Prott. Will update on my thoughts
  9. WTT Contender Zagreb 2025 Jun 24-29

    I like An Jaehyun, he’s very entertaining to watch stylistically. What specific examples do you mean about poor sportsmanship in those matches?
  10. WTT Contender Zagreb 2025 Jun 24-29

    Andre is just too good. Sad to see CDS go but German table tennis seems to be in good hands with the young Bertelsmeier
  11. WTT Contender Zagreb 2025 Jun 24-29

    I don’t not like Kao, I just like Cho!
  12. WTT Contender Zagreb 2025 Jun 24-29

    Cho Daeseong taking out Kao 3-1! So happy for Cho!
  13. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    Mandy Yu, Isabella Xu, Kayla Goodwin and Irene Yeoh for the women wildcard qualifying
  14. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    Also mention the host wildcards for qualifying as well, Ved Sheth, Nishant Lebaka, Victor Xie, and Sean Zhang
  15. What is the most important area to jump from 1900 to 2100?

    Of course, but just giving the most obvious example of “bad fitness”
  16. What is the most important area to jump from 1900 to 2100?

    Technique always is the key root to being a good player. Fitness and mindset play a secondary role. You may be the most athletic player, most unshakable player mentally, but if you have the worst technique in the world, you aren’t going to put any balls on the table. It’s why old grandpas at the...
  17. What is the most important area to jump from 1900 to 2100?

    Eugene Wang is a prime example of technique over fitness: this guy looks like ur ordinary Chinese uncle at the TT club but can still somehow beat most players in the world due to great technique
  18. Anyone try Xuperman S1 blade?

    Blade is pretty cheap ($88 USD on Prott), so might consider buying to see. Anyone try it before? What is it comparable to? To my knowledge Xu Yingbin has or at least had used this blade, but maybe the other Xuperman sponsored players use this blade now. Anyone know?
  19. Joola upcoming blades 2025

    @Matt Hetherington whats the update on the ZQH blade lineup? Is it fully discontinued now? Will another similar lineup replace it?
  20. What playing style am I ? Genuine question

    Without seeing you play, I guess I’ll have to call you an all round player. Posting footage of you playing would be more useful to determine your playing style
Top