Search results

  1. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    Oh prolly just is not used to K3 yet. It is similar but still some difference compared to 09C. We don’t even know what blade he is using right now and whether he is used to that yet
  2. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    It looks like USATT YT channel is streaming the Pan Am Cup for free
  3. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    The thing is tho that even for feeders and contenders he doesn’t get picked. And if he didn’t play super league, it must be because he’s injured or smth.
  4. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    I would’ve rather seen Wen Ruibo. Young talented star but he still hasn’t played since world youths
  5. Timo Boll no longer using 09C

    Even though he is retired now, it’s interesting to note since he is playing Bundesliga still, why did he switch away from the rubber that he developed with Butterfly? Butterfly lists him using D05 both sides now. I wonder why he switched.
  6. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    Looked like it would’ve been a wipeout by HYZ but Nima played well. Great game and puts HYZ at a very good shot at making the knockouts
  7. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    It’s been confirmed that he has a rare neurological condition in his elbow. I’ve seen articles reference interviews where he and his coach has said it
  8. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    The Alamyian brothers bring the heat the first few games. Will be interesting to see how Nima plays HYZ after he took OJS so close
  9. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    Baby Wang Chuqin doing his work against Harimoto 3-1
  10. Best alternatives to Dignics 09C?

    There’s a provincial one as well on Prott
  11. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    okay then bro
  12. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    I’m not about to get into this right now. I see your point and accept it, but I’m not gonna be forced to change mine. I have better things to do today
  13. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    Ratings don’t always tell the full story
  14. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    Yes. Much more complete than Simeon imo
  15. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    I don’t know exactly why CTTA didn’t select him, but he can arguably be the fourth or fifth player for Team Canada in future years. Jason imo is better than Martin
  16. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    Would’ve been nice if they gave Louie a chance. He has loads of potential
  17. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    I’ve seen all these guys play before, and tbh I do agree that Iizuka making the final wouldn’t be surprising much considering his junior performances. But I’m still backing Edward as he’s very strong against Pan Am players. And Eugene is basically retired at this point so Idk why they won’t...
  18. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    Last year it was shown for free on YT for me in Canada, cant remember what channel tho
  19. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    If it’s not going to be a Kanak-Edward final then it’s already considered an upset final for whoever was skilled enough to take down one of these two
Top