Search results

  1. Stay on Chinese Rubbers or give Tensor Rubbers more days?

    Id say stick to chinese rubbers if you play strong because there’s no bottoming out chinese rubbers and spin is unparalleled
  2. Boosted H3N vs Boosted H8 vs Boosted H8-80 vs 09C

    I should also mention that I have played with H3 Neo 37 before on a super viscaria with one layer of booster but felt it was too slow for blocking. I tried a friends blade with H3N 37 on his W968 and felt it faster than the super vis combo with H3. Interesting to me
  3. Boosted H3N vs Boosted H8 vs Boosted H8-80 vs 09C

    Didn’t he also say the quality of the rubber is terrible (referring to the WCQ blade review of Gan)
  4. Boosted H3N vs Boosted H8 vs Boosted H8-80 vs 09C

    Right a lot of you guys probably know I play 09C on my BH of my Provincial W968. However, I’m thinking about the long term, and 09C would be pretty expensive for replacing every single time (normally 110 CAD per sheet, prott sells for 90 CAD but idk if legit). It’s cheaper for me to get H3N 37...
  5. First Hurricane attempt

    I’ve heard a lot of bad quality control issues with H8-80 but PROTT has a provincial version of both H8 and H8-80. I might pick up one of these depending on which one is better with 2 layers booster
  6. First Hurricane attempt

    Damn, maybe I’ll try the H8 37
  7. First Hurricane attempt

    I’m thinking either provicial H8 37 or provincial H3 37 boosted with 2 layers. I’ve played H3 37 on Bh before but i didn’t like it. Now i’m thinking it’s probably because I put it on a super viscaria and it doesn’t suit the blade. Plus, I only boosted with one layer so that might be the case. I...
  8. First Hurricane attempt

    Is this a regular HL5 or a W968 version? What’s the backhand rubber? I play with 09C on my prov W968 but want to find a cheaper alternative
  9. [SOLD]: Tibhar Felix Lebrun Blade - PRICES REDUCED

    You interested in getting the Lebrun then haha?
  10. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I see no reason why I am not allowed to talk about Swedens celebrations. Look at Zhang Jike, who celebrated just like sweden before and got fined. Liang Jingkun who got banned for a celebration less excessive than Sweden. I am not denouncing Swedens achievements. I am noting what I see and how...
  11. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Keep talking
  12. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Is a forum not a place where you can give your opinions buddy? And can we not live in a world where we can all have different opinions and respect them? Not too hard
  13. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    which to me is over the top and should not be so wild
  14. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Cannot believe that one dude gets so triggered abt a take haha
  15. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I respect your point and understand if you dont agree with mine. Opinions is what makes us diverse as human beings
  16. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I take issue with celebrations in front of the losing team. They’ve already experienced enough misery, none more so than Harimoto. This was a massive result by sweden but the celebration could’ve been chilled out
  17. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Whoops 😅
  18. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    ok buddy 😂
Top