Search results

  1. DHS Hurricane 8-20 provincial is available in China

    But I think the #20 sponge is meant to be boosted no? Since it is same sponge that is found on H3N
  2. DHS Hurricane 8-20 provincial is available in China

    It’s been slightly weird with the throw angle of 09C because I sometimes overshoots the table but I do really like the speed and spin of it. blocking felt way better with 09c than boosted 37 H3N. I really like the feeling of a boosted rubber, so I’ll probably do the 38 version. Lots of ppl still...
  3. DHS Hurricane 8-20 provincial is available in China

    Would a 37 or 38 degree H8-20 Provicial be better for me, I’m coming from 09C and i’m planning to boost the H8 with 2 layers booster. It is cheaper to buy H8 than 09C for me
  4. I'm downgrading

    What did you downgrade to this from?
  5. Miwa Harimoto ALC?

    Chen Meng is using FZD Super ALC. Last I know she is sponsored by DHS. I don’t know if she still is
  6. [SOLD]: Tibhar Felix Lebrun Blade - PRICES REDUCED

    The Super Viscaria is not for sale anymore as I had a change of heart to keep it
  7. DHS Hurricane 8-20 provincial is available in China

    20 sponge also reacts better to booster than 80 sponge I heard
  8. What hurricane version to get?

    If they have a high rating, it should be legit DHS rubbers. I don't trust aliexpress as much as i do PROTT
  9. Where to find the olympic matches in replay?

    Depends on where you live. I live in Canada and can watch certain matches on repeat through the CBC Gem app.
  10. DHS Hurricane 8-20 provincial is available in China

    Bumping this thread https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=provinh8 Is this from ProTT the Hurricane 8-20?
  11. What does “NEO” mean in DHS rubbers?

    I’ve heard that NEO rubbers are not factory tuned and that it is just changed for the modern boosters. Old H3 without neo was designed for speed glue, while H3N was made for current modern day boosters
  12. How many layers of booster on the Hurricane 3 BS Provincial?

    Keep the protective sheet on, my preference
  13. How many layers of booster on the Hurricane 3 BS Provincial?

    My current sheet is from TT11, but it is pretty expensive there so my next sheet will be from PROTT which has Blue sponge rubber H3 Neo for only 37 USD
  14. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Xiao Pang hit the Mbappe celly! Love it, even though I hate Real Madrid haha
  15. What hurricane version to get?

    PROTT imo has provincial blue sponge H3N for only 37 USD. Cheap and a legit place to buy Hurricanes
  16. How many layers of booster on the Hurricane 3 BS Provincial?

    I would recommend getting it in 2.1mm as boosting expands the sponge and you run the risk of exceeding the thickness limit if you plan to enter sanctioned tournaments. As well, there's slightly more control with 2.1mm. But if you already ordered it then its acceptable just be aware of the...
  17. Stay on Chinese Rubbers or give Tensor Rubbers more days?

    The later DHS H3 has apparently been less tacky. But my current rubbers are still pretty tacky for the past 3 months, imo. Definitely buy the H3 Neo Provincial BS. I think it’s the best FH rubber and it provides so much control in short game but has nearly limitless power if you hit hard. ProTT...
Top