Search results

  1. Advice on my serves and everything else

    This was me playing in a tournament about a month ago (I have since changed my equipment and had much more training since). I (turquoise shirt) was the lowest rated player at this tournament and my opponent was the 5th lowest rated. This video was the second game in a best of 3 that I lost. Any...
  2. Banish long pips

    *Miwa Harimoto has joined this thread*
  3. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    and if i’m not mistaken Burgos vs LSD was called for tossing the ball up and forwards on his reverse pendulum
  4. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    It’s the fact he tosses the ball up and slightly backwards, and Patricia Lu has a good view of whether the ball goes back or not (basically if she can’t see the ball it’s vertical, if she can it’s not) and also the assistant has a very very good view on whether or not it was not vertical. Maybe...
  5. Dignics 80 vs Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial

    Not saying he can't use it, just saying that we as non pros are much better with D80 than D05. and if D80 is good enough for a 2016 Rio Olympic Bronze medalist, it's good enough for us
  6. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    This would explain everything. She looked like she was about to cry. Don't blame her, even the professionals cant handle long pips.
  7. Dignics 80 vs Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial

    Really D80 not that much less spinny than D05 and it’s still a ton of spin while being very easy to play. I think D80 is for us amateurs while D05 is for the pros.
  8. Dignics 80 vs Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial

    Use your D05, it’s such a fantastic rubber if your BH is excellent. If you feel your BH still needs some work like mine, then you can consider D80. But D05 is already fantastic it’s just I struggle with spin sensitivity so I don’t use it until I can adapt better with spin reading. But if such...
  9. Dignics 80 vs Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial

    Top end speed ever so slightly D80 faster than D05. But full power D05 slightly faster but harder to activate. D05 also marginally more spin but again harder to activate. D80 is less spin sensitivity than D05
  10. Dignics 80 vs Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial

    UPDATE: I switched to a Viscaria with H3N Blue on FH and D80 on BH. I’m playing better than ever before, my D80 can block well, top spin well, spin is very spinny even tho it’s “less spinny” than D05 it’s very marginal, and the spin sensitivity is not that high and I can touch short very well...
  11. Tenergy 19 vs Victas V>20 Extra or Xiom Omega 7 Pro

    My vote is Omega 7 Pro. I’ve heard many good things about it. I considered buying a setup Xiom Cho Daeseong TMX Pro with H3 Neo Prov Blue Sponge on FH and O7P on BH (which is Cho’s actual setup), but ended up getting a Viscaria with H3NPB on FH and D80 on BH. Might get the Cho Daeseong setup...
  12. The controversy around Wang Chuqin and WTT

    So that’s the reason I see
  13. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    So I should just spend my money on the prott national black oil instead.
  14. The controversy around Wang Chuqin and WTT

    Check WTT post showing a video of Wang and Franziska chatting. There’s major uproar there about WTT disrespecting Wang. Anyone know anything?
  15. DHS 968 Thread

    Yeah I bought my Vis this year it’s a Y series blade. It’s not that stiff to my feeling and I think it is good for FH looping if only just marginally worse than my W968.
  16. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    Best FH of all time is no question Ma Long. Should be common sense really BH is a different story. Some say Kreanga, some say Ovtcharov, some say Franziska, some say Fan Zhendong, and now even Lin Shidong is worth a shout. I personally think FZD is best BH of all time but I think LSD will...
  17. DHS 968 Thread

    Hmm that’s interesting, I can play full arm full power Chinese style top spin with Vis and H3N Blue on my FH and still land the ball with deadly power and consistency and I can loop backspin pretty easily, way easier than W968 imo. But every player is different.
  18. DHS 968 Thread

    I currently use my Viscaria now. I had the same thing as you. I really love the Fh of my Prov W968 but it’s hard to activate power on my BH. The viscaria is a perfect balance between the two. and even tho the Fh is worse on Vis, I don’t have any problems controlling it. I’ve heard that the Q968...
  19. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    He’s 19 now so he’s starting to run out of time to shine. He still hasn’t developed much consistency (which goes for almost all the players below LGY) and his style of play should get him places considering he literally plays so similar to WCQ. I just think this generation of young players are...
  20. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    Ah wen ruibo I believed in you and you choked again… But ZBX, XF, XHD, and CYY in the main draw shows promise from these guys.
Top