Search results

  1. Dignics 80 vs Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial

    This is true, how is spin sensitivity compared to the 09C?
  2. Dignics 80 vs Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial

    Yeah Digincs 80 sounds promising, but is it true that there is less spin than 05 and 09C from it? I also know that it is less spin sensitivity than 05 right?
  3. Dignics 80 vs Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial

    I play much better than ever with my current equipment even thought I’m not totally used to the BH yet, and I am probably just going to try and stick with 09C for as long as i Can since I already bought it and don’t want to spend any more money than i have to
  4. Dignics 80 vs Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial

    I’m now training nearly 8 hours a week now
  5. Dignics 80 vs Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial

    I think it’s only a technique thing in the way that my racket angle is still too open like I’m too used to using something like a H3 or D05 on my BH. I’ve never had a rubber as high a throw angle as 09C. But it feels like the best rubber in the world for BH for me since it has so much control in...
  6. Dignics 80 vs Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial

    But it has been 3 months and still struggling a bit to adapt. It’s been getting better the more i train tho
  7. Dignics 80 vs Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial

    D05 sounds promising again, but another option would be to just adjust my technique to fit the 09C throw angle, because I really like the spin insensitivity (relative of course), and the short game, really comparable to the H3 short gme
  8. Dignics 80 vs Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial

    D05 far more or only a little more spin sensitive than 09C
  9. Dignics 80 vs Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial

    To everyone who replied, thank you for all your thoughts and suggestions, I really do appreciate it. I am probably going to use a Butterfly rubber on the BH, but I am struggling between the T05H and D05. I have used both these rubbers before on a outer carbon when I was a beginner (huge mistake...
  10. Dignics 80 vs Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial

    Reviving this thread because i have been playing with the 09C on my Bh of prov W968 and it’s kind of like you said, the throw angle does make me feel uncomfortable. But my BH is now very strong with 09C and it’s been noted by my club mates as much stronger than before. But even still after...
  11. [SOLD]: Tibhar Felix Lebrun Blade - PRICES REDUCED

    The Fan Zhendong ALC has been sold
  12. Clean ball opponent vs Junky opponent

    The canadian national team member was also like 15 years old (I’m 18)
  13. Clean ball opponent vs Junky opponent

    Idk tbh. But I only beat one ever, and it was a 4-3. I’ve only been playing seriously for about a year. I train about 5 hours a week and never had a coach
  14. Clean ball opponent vs Junky opponent

    You understand me Gozo. This is me everytime I play low levels, picking up the balls always because they cannot block to my forehand
  15. Clean ball opponent vs Junky opponent

    I have this same exact problem when playing against those “trash, unconventional” players. I have beaten a Canadian national team member before, and then lost 3-0 to players who have the stupidest looking technique and serves. Plus usually playing pips as well. I think that most players are so...
  16. DHS Hurricane 8-20 provincial is available in China

    I believe only commercial H8s have the H8 sponge, provincial and national H8’s have the 20 sponge, at least on prott. I think this is because like I said the 20 sponge is the best sponge for boosters, at least for high level players
  17. DHS Hurricane 8-20 provincial is available in China

    The 80 sponge also reacts worse to booster than the 20 sponge, which is why most pros who use H8 use the 20 sponge version so that can boost it to make it a faster feeling H3N I presume
  18. DHS Hurricane 8-20 provincial is available in China

    The H8-80, especially the commercial one, had some pretty terrible qc and honestly i have heard all commercial DHS rubber have terrible qc (ur commercial H3N must be really lucky). I think that provincial rubber are quality wise better, and national even more so
  19. DHS Hurricane 8-20 provincial is available in China

    The top sheet I believe is more elastic than H3. So it’s a faster feeling H3 if boosted I assume
Top