Search results

  1. Long 5 Blades vs TMXi Blades

    CDS TMX Pro is cheaper for me and I think will be easier for me to learn and control as I have been playing blades like FZD ALC since I started table tennis
  2. Long 5 Blades vs TMXi Blades

    haven’t bought either one yet, will most likely buy CDS TMX Pro instead withon the next few weeks
  3. Shin Yubin possible signature blades?

    True, all of Korea loves her
  4. Shin Yubin possible signature blades?

    It better come out soon, but for a commercial version as well so that I don’t have to spend a fortune for a shin yubin blade haha. Who knows tho maybe they won’t even bring out Hurricane Shin and made her blade only exclusive to her
  5. Shin Yubin possible signature blades?

    Yeah this is very cool, she’s one of my favourite female players. Really hope the “Hurricane Shin” is available for the public 😝
  6. Shin Yubin possible signature blades?

    This was posted on Shin Yubins Instagram story. I wonder with the “coming soon” message, does that mean DHS is making a blade series for SYB? (which would be a first for a non Chinese, to my knowledge). Or will this be only available for SYB? Wonder what composition it would be, whether outer or...
  7. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2024 July 2-7

    The poor Koreans, Jang and Cho the Olympians out early, still optimistic for their chances tho. Lim coming back from 0-2 down pretty impressive, An Jaehyun also still in it.
  8. Long 5 Blades vs TMXi Blades

    This is interesting, thank you for the insight Migzkulit. I know a friend who plays D09C and D05 on his LYJ SZLC and loves it, says it’s pretty fast but controlled, so maybe the TMX is worth a try and, If i keep practicing with it, will show it’s promise in time.
  9. Long 5 Blades vs TMXi Blades

    I really like the crisp feeling of it but find it slightly bouncy in terms of short game. But I have H3 now on my Fh so it’s improving. Topspin’s with my blade are nice but feel a little too high arc, which is why I want something like a Cho Daeseong TMX Pro, which I’ve read some reviews saying...
  10. Long 5 Blades vs TMXi Blades

    I mean I play a two wing loop attack style and ive always played outer carbon blades, but i don’t totally know if an inner type blade is right for me since i’ve never tried one
  11. Long 5 Blades vs TMXi Blades

    Thanks for this, I do actually have relatively big hands so maybe I’ll consider a TMXi, but also I have been considering a Xiom Cho Daeseong TMX Pro, which is actually cheaper than the TMXi pro, anyone have any thoughts on the CDS blade? He is one of my favourite players rn so I would really...
  12. Long 5 Blades vs TMXi Blades

    Thank you both for your inputs, very helpful indeed 🙏
  13. Long 5 Blades vs TMXi Blades

    Honestky I think it could be a really good blade for me too, but since i cannot get at a decent price, I have to look for other options like TMXi or Long 5
  14. Long 5 Blades vs TMXi Blades

    Sounds pretty promising for both versions? Any comparison to the Long 5 by any chance?
  15. Long 5 Blades vs TMXi Blades

    The Ice cream series has been discontinued on most websites for a while now, so I can’t find one at a decent price
  16. Long 5 Blades vs TMXi Blades

    Ok thank you for the insight, very helpful information. I’m now leaning more towards the HL5 now
  17. Long 5 Blades vs TMXi Blades

    Which one did you like more personally? Did you find one more easier to control or play with?
  18. Long 5 Blades vs TMXi Blades

    Ah ok, so basically a Long 5 feels like a wooden blade in short game and low power shots but like a fast carbon on high power shots? I play pretty powerful so this may help me i feel
  19. Long 5 Blades vs TMXi Blades

    what exactly does the non linear nature mean? Does this mean that Long 5 has a higher arc than FZD ALC say?
Top