Search results

  1. South Korea’s players for Paris

    This is all true but I am just stating the fact the the Korean team need to be more consistent in general, the Star Contender Ljblijuana and the contender lagos really highlighted this, with koreans either losing very early (except, funnily enough, CDS) and not winning the tournament like...
  2. South Korea’s players for Paris

    Yeah like the rest of the Koreans he needs to up his consistency against some europeans but honestly he has similar if not better results that JWJ
  3. South Korea’s players for Paris

    Definitely Koreas future no 1
  4. South Korea’s players for Paris

    On a side note I actually think An Jaehyun will feel slightly robbed that he is not going for teams as he has been on a run of form as of late compared to LJH. But i think this is because Korea needs their strongest XD pair of LJH and SYB and between AJH and CDS they would pick the former as he...
  5. South Korea’s players for Paris

    Cho has been on fire this year, it makes sense to play him as double singles. Plus, I think JWJ and LJH have more chemistry as doubles partners than CDS and JWJ, as demonstrated at the star contender ljubljana.
  6. Dignics 09c vs DHS Hurricane 3 Blue versions

    So I tried 09C on my BH and honestly, it doesn’t feel like the arc is too too extreme. Maybe 09C would be better for you OP, but I would still recommend H3 Blue for FH more.
  7. Dignics 09c vs DHS Hurricane 3 Blue versions

    So I currently have H3 Blue sponge on my FH and 09C on the BH. I’m going to test out 09C for Bh and twiddle to try FH as well but I can give you some experience from H3 Blue so far. H3 Blue needs to be boosted to play well, so if you are not about to dedicate the time needed to boost then I...
  8. South Korea’s players for Paris

    Ah so that’s why Joo cannot compete, similar to Ma Jinbao unable to compete for USA in Olympics and World Championships. SO HAPPY FOR CHO. I’ve been following him since that Goa win over Fan Zhendong because I knew that he’d be a star and now he is competing in Olympic singles after being...
  9. South Korea’s players for Paris

    Ahh thank you for confirmation. I was so close with my picks! Nice that CDS made that team at least. What exactly is Joo’s “cooldown” period? Also forgot about Kim and Lee but congrats to Lee for making the team!
  10. South Korea’s players for Paris

    I’ve found it strange that South Korea still hasn’t announced a team (or so I’ve not heard yet). Does anyone know if they did and who’s going for singles and who’s going for team? Extra: Here’s my personal opinion on who should go for Korea: MS: Jang Woojin: No explanation, Koreas highest rank...
  11. Dignics 09c is amazing

    So I never had 09C with Super vis, just H3, i didn’t find it too fast but I found the low throw angle wasn’t helping me on my backhand at all. So I want to test to see how the 09C’s high throw angle is on FZD ALC and if it’s too high for my liking, will switch back to Super vis
  12. Dignics 09c is amazing

    So I bought a 09C to replace H3 on my BH to combine with H3 Blue sponge on Fh, but decided to switch my blade from Super Vis to FZD ALC, so I basically have Fan Zhendongs exact setup! 😄 will update with my thoughts and comparisons
  13. Dignics 05 vs. 09c question.

    Thank you guys for the insight, will probably change to 09C in this case
  14. Dignics 05 vs. 09c question.

    How much less do you think? I am considering either D80 or 09C for my BH to replace my H3 and I want know know the short game comparison. Also I have heard D80 lasts a lot longer than 09C
  15. Super alc

    Definitely. I already consider my 90 gram super vis pretty heavy, but it’s definitely the best weight for me since I play pretty powerfully
  16. Thinking about switching to DHS Hurricane 3

    Nice! Let me know what you think later. Interesting to hear that the Blocks are good for you on H3, I find it a bit too slow for me. Eager to hear your thoughts after later tests
  17. Thinking about switching to DHS Hurricane 3

    How is 09C on the BH compared to H3 37. I have H3 37 currently but am wanting to change to 09C for its higher arc and blocking speed. Any thoughts?
  18. Super alc

    what a sexy looking blade. 😍 For some reason I find the FZD Blades and Super Viscaria (not normal) to be the best looking Butterfly blades
  19. Hurricane Long 5 GOLDEN version review

    Sent you a DM
  20. Hurricane Long 5 GOLDEN version review

    How much would it cost to buy your GHL5? Shipping to Canada?
Top