Search results

  1. XIOM C55 Impressions and Comparison with H3N

    I'm on my 3rd sheet right now. I noticed that the current sheet took a lot longer to break in (~4 weeks vs 2 at the same rate of usage) and it was very weird to get adjusted to, especially on serves. I bought two more sheets with the TT11 discount for bulk orders. Really like the rubber, but I...
  2. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    That was a sweaty Game 5!
  3. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    I watched a video earlier today of Fang Yinchi demonstrating backhand footwork and watching Chen Yi's footwork is like a revelation to me.
  4. FZD is back, not in shape but . . .

    That's interesting. Sounds similar to the Xiom Omega 8 China that I was using.
  5. FZD is back, not in shape but . . .

    What's the difference between this rubber vs Dignics?
  6. What would top players Usatt rating be?

    The USATT system is good for getting a general estimate of where you're at with a relative limited sample size per tournament, but at the top level, you'd have to rely on their rankings point system. At that point, it would be similar to the WTT system if all the pros competed in US Nationals...
  7. What is the most important area to jump from 1900 to 2100?

    If they are just high enough short or half-long, I'll attack on FH. Otherwise, I'll push, but the sidespin makes it tricky to return. I just misjudge the spacing I need to lift it and it'll go into the net half of the time. I think I just don't let the ball develop like I need to, but I will try...
  8. What is the most important area to jump from 1900 to 2100?

    My coach does a similar multiball for me on both wings. Definitely builds confidence on my openers. I'm having issues if it's short/half-long side under to the FH side and it's a much lower conversion rate vs regular backspin. Short game and positioning are two key areas that I'm trying to...
  9. Xiom Omega 8?

    I agree with how Xiom is trying to put everything out there all at once. I'm finding the C55 easier to consistently loop with on the backhand compared to the O8C, so maybe the C52.5 would be good to test on the BH. Seeing C52.5 listed on tt-japan and Amazon and one text review on tt-reference...
  10. XIOM C55 Impressions and Comparison with H3N

    I change mine after 3ish months with 10-15 hours of play time a week.
  11. XIOM C55 Impressions and Comparison with H3N

    I'm half tempted to go double C55 for price considerations, but I'm pretty happy with the O8C on the backhand. Having some trouble in the lower gears on both sides, so I have to make sure my shots are more active. 3 months at 10-15 hours a week is pretty good for me. Haven't had a drop off yet...
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I rely on my serves a lot, so I know how you feel. I've started to take a lot of pace off of my serves and focused more on placement, so I can not get my crazy spin back to me. If my opponent uses a pre-made or lower spin sensitivity rubber, my usual serves get me nowhere. I mix it up with fast...
  13. Xiom Omega 8?

    I had a similar issue with some of the bounciness of my Fastarc C-1 in matches, so I tried the O8C out, which is slightly harder than the range you want. I thought 47.5-50 would be fine for me as well, but I've responded to this rubber nicely. Our blades are similar in wood construction. Thank...
  14. Xiom Omega 8?

    In the end, it's more about comfort with your equipment (to an extent) than anything. I've been working with my coach on my openers from backspin on both sides, so I just had to work on taking it slow and getting the feeling from my touch and following through on my shot.
  15. Xiom Omega 8?

    A few weeks with the O8C and I'm loving it on the BH. Some slight issues putting backspin on pushes (I'm somehow occasionally giving deadspin on the ball), but I get a lot of mileage on sending my pushes short. Spin generation and drives feel so good with it.
  16. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    Iizuka was hitting monstrous backhands on Kanak. Good match so far
  17. Xiom Omega 8?

    Played with CG once years ago, so I don't have an opinion on it.
  18. Xiom Omega 8?

    Feels like the O8C is faster on drives for sure. I've been using the C55 for about 6 months now, so hard to get a true comparison from my limited time with the O8C.
  19. Xiom Omega 8?

    Both C55 and Omega 8 China have very little tack
  20. Xiom new collection (2025)

    Got my hands on an Omega 8 China. 72g uncut, ~47g cut (I forgot to write this down, so take it with a grain of salt). Used it primarily on my backhand since I'm using the C55 on my forehand right now, but I'm enjoying it so far after 3-4 hours of usage. Feels more dense than my C55, but I need...
Top