Search results

  1. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Now you are officially a garage player!
  2. If they do the loop drive or punching or smashing correctly, the ball very quickly comes to me and hits my body—how do I return those shots?

    after one topspin, it is very natural to stop and admire one's marvelous and wonderful shot; human nature. However, instead, one should step back a little as half a step and prepare to counter and it depends whether you are FH preferred or BH. If FH dominant, then have a more slanted stance...
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    playing with robotpong doesn't qualify...
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Wen chu-gunna show us sum real match veedeo? Still camera shy?
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I did not notice the no toss as I was so fixated and laser focused on the contact point of his serve.
  6. I can't play table tennis when the opponent is humiliating himself and talks to himself just to get some magical powers. Are they mentally ill?

    is this an american thing? But in my locale: we do express ourselves like: 1. Cho-lei ( pretty standard exclaimation, used globally ) 2. Hao-chiu ( Good ball ) 3. Piau-Liang ( Fantastix ) 4. Ta Ma Te ( F Ur Mutha ) 5. Niamah ( Colloquil - Ur Muther, more polite version, self-censorship without...
  7. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    Aruna! Aruna! Aruna! 3-0 win against a top tier CNT. Aruna still has it.
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Dad, when I grow up I wanna be as cool as Mister Jang Woojin!
  9. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Actually I have been playing witth Viscaria for past one month or so... well, sort of. I am using Falcima, that is, Viscaria without the carbon. This is a five play blade, but do not let it fool you coz this blade is fast for a five ply all wood blade. Pairing it with old gen tensor 47.5 ESN...
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Post

    My weekend interclub. ( MD G1 ) Won 2-1 ( Bo3 format ) Blade: BTY Falcima FH Tibhar Aurus BH Donic Acuda S1
  11. Post your latest EJ purchase

    You you you... trickster. You made me wet myself happy for a little while. Grrrr.....😡😡😡
  12. Post your latest EJ purchase

    It is July 7th aka 7/7 and I have not look at any TT equipment. Yay! Cured!
  13. What is fastest KOTO top ply blade in your experience

    Goldern Veeeeeeezzzzzzzzkariaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
  14. Fear of rallying solution

    Hulk Smash evolved to Prof. Hulk now. It whoopy loopy doodle doo; two wings these days.
  15. Fear of rallying solution

    just use long / short / anti. Stand like a tree in the middle of the table and close to it. Just block everything. No rally, I promise, rally will never go past 3rd ball. Problem solved!
  16. Experienced players using basic rubbers

    Tenerrgy 05 is now considered by many as classic rubber. 2008 is a very very long time.
  17. Inverted, Linear Rubber suggestions please.

    Oh dear Sir, Do not listen to those plebians who suggest H3 this or neoH3 that, oh no, no, no... how philistines. No taste and utterly crass, devoid of class. Cheap goods belongs to the thrash bin, not on delicate wood surface. No Sir, you need sophistication and little bit of class. May I...
  18. Asian Junior and Cadet Table Tennis Championships-2025

    @Tony's Table Tennis U19 MD SF: The Malaysian pair choked on congee and yutiao ( fried fritters ). Had to settle for bronze.
  19. Asian Junior and Cadet Table Tennis Championships-2025

    U19 MD For dinner; the Malaysia boys had Dosai and Dhalcha.
Top