Search results

  1. Post your latest EJ purchase

    For BH use. I am hooked on sticky!
  2. Blades with Vibrations

    Most Stiga blades.
  3. Player retirement thread (not only for Japanese players)

    Xiom HAL Caldorano: 5+2 Inner carbon type
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    probably close to 200g but here is the thing... I don't feel it at all. It does give the HULK SMASH(tm) feel whenever I want it, it is still there: latent, dormant deep inside. I may be Prof Hulk now, but the rage is still hidden deep inside.
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Why yes sireeee! It is my good man. I am reformed EJ now, used to own a quite a blades, sold most of them and retain only three. 1. Gozo Monster aka 10.5mm One Ply Kiso Hinoki of Grade A+. Now is just sitting in my drawer as a collector's item. Never own one only merely looking after for the...
  6. Tibhar Grass D.Tecs 1.6 - advantages?

    No no no, never! I am speaking as the OP. I know I know not grammatically correct. I should be hung, drawn and quartered for the murder of The English Language.
  7. Tibhar Grass D.Tecs 1.6 - advantages?

    Pros: 1. Footwork? What footwork? 2. Spin? What is that? 3. I only need one technique. Stand in the middle of the table and hold my racquet just below my navel and win. 4. I don't need to change sweaty t-shirt coz I hardly sweat. Cons: 1. I have no friends!
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Just came back tonight from a session with this baby. This sheet is a four months old used D09C and is given to me by a club mate. Obviously this sheet has lost a lot of its initial sticky effect but nonetheless its grippy level is still 90% or more. However the trampoline effect is definitely...
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    @NDH , I did it! I did it! I took your advise that was given two years ago. Two years ago you said to me Gozo try D09C. It is more controllable but I did not listen because it was too expensive and at 44 degree or 55 degree ESN scale was sheer madness, or so I thought. It was not until I have...
  10. Team name suggestions?

    Give us some cues and description. We can't be building castle in the air..
  11. Go ask Chad ( ChatGPT ) / Dessie ( Deepseek )

    After much deep dive with Chad; NB: Is ChatGPT a BTY sales person? @Tony's Table Tennis , Chad wants me to use a girly bat! Your girly squad has an opening for Gozo?
  12. Racket suggestion

    I have been using Acoustic for the past two months now exclusively ( which belongs to my son ). Even took it to two tourneys very recently. So it is very fresh in my mind about this blade. I can attest to it is extremely controllable. It is like driving a manual car; you can shift from first...
Top