Search results

  1. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Guess you guys are looking at those one hit wonder. Serve, 3rd ball attack... BOOM! One easy point. No rally, no need to move around. Where is the fun guys? You guys sounded like you wanna be Ojisan / Boomers with pips.
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I know! I know! This is NL's way of saying, "Hah! I told you so!" Let me relate to you a story. Once upon a time, a father tried to teach his three year old son how to ride a tricycle. No matter how much he taught the son, the son just could not do it, not for the lack of effort for sure. It...
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I am happy with my own progress as well NL, and happier to say that I totally agree with you that I am still a work in progress. I am adding new arsenal to my game and evolving. I feel that I hit a plateau some time back, but overcame it and now onto the next phase.
  4. WTT Feeder Otocec II-2025

    Coz' we keep the good stuff to ourselves. Just kidding. She has a win rate of 88% which is awesome. She is WTT Ranked 288. Why is she so low ranked? It all boils down to money, money & more money. Malaysia is not a TT powerhouse. There is lack of sponsors and minimal government support for TT...
  5. WTT Feeder Otocec II-2025

    MAS WS giving the 2024 U19 World Youth WS Champion a scare!
  6. Part 2/4 of myself playing against Former Mexico no3. Enjoy this YouTube clip

    Thanks Heming, You are bringing something fresh to the table and the community thank you.
  7. Your backhand sucks? It's ok brother, don't cry! We're in this together for the long run....

    I do find a harder more linear lower throw ( more gear ) rubber gives a very low trajectory and that dips down immediately after landing on the table, almost skidding off the table. Q1. Does a hard hybrid rubber make it easy to deliver such stroke? Q2. Does a traditional chinese tacky rubber...
  8. Your backhand sucks? It's ok brother, don't cry! We're in this together for the long run....

    Caveat long post: 1. Let's rewind to about a year ago. 2. I had a ok ok backhand but suckish FH. 3. My mind was always in an in-between the two during game play and I suffered from indecisiveness btw FH & BH. My brain gets confused. 4. That was when I decided to forgo my BH and decided to go all...
  9. When you are having a bad day...

    It is ok, having a bad day is common for everyone, even for pro. The difference is, for us, a bad day means just a bad day, no biggie. For a pro, a bad day means a smaller pay-cheque / salary at the end of the month. This is the biggest difference.
  10. WTT Feeder Otocec II-2025

    MAS MS made into the main draw after defeating three opponents in the QLY draw. Like wise, the WS also made it to the main draw after taking down three opponents in the QLY round. MS Equipment: Donic Crest Off ( 7 ply all wood ) + Bluegrip C2 on FH + Bluefire M1 on BH. My National team is Donic...
  11. Where is FZD?

    In Eras tour 2, will we see FZD as a back up singer? Back up singer
  12. Do you switch your grip between fh and bh?

    But of course. In my quest to K.I.S.S., I fantasized of having a one grip to rule them all. However, it was like trying to seek the Holy Grail, it only lead me to vexation and frustration. I now switch, and you have a happier Gozo.
  13. WTT Feeder Otocec 2025 Presented by I Feel Slovenia

    i watched it live on YT around midnight local time. It was worth staying up late for. My fellow countrywomen played their best game so far!
  14. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Hi Lula, Thank you for viewing that video. That vid was taken in Jul24. My game has evolved a lot since then.
  15. WTT Feeder Otocec 2025 Presented by I Feel Slovenia

    Darth Sabine the Sith Lord She has turned to the Dark Side. " The Dark Side offers many benefits many considered to be..... unnatural. "
  16. WTT Feeder Otocec 2025 Presented by I Feel Slovenia

    @Tony's Table Tennis , Who is Huang Yu-Chiao? Is she part of your circle of disciple? She said, " You shall not pass! " to my MAS WS player.
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Yesterday had a very intense match. I was down in the two initial sets: Set 1: 11-13 / Set 2: 10-12. In the 3rd set I won by a thin margin. 11-9 In the 4th set, I dominated with a 11-2 victory. In the 5th and decider set, this is where it got intense. I was down 1-7 but I won with a scoreline of...
  18. WTT Feeder Otocec 2025 Presented by I Feel Slovenia

    OMG! WTF! The MAS WD pair just made it into the Finals!!!
  19. WTT Feeder Otocec 2025 Presented by I Feel Slovenia

    MAS WD stormed into SF in Feeder Ototec. They will meet a German pair.
Top