Search results

  1. Personal Equipment review

    My point being Vis, W968 & One ply Kiso-Hinoki are the ultimate Holy Trinity of TT equipment. All other blades are just a variant of these three. You own these three you majorly have completely cover all your EJ needs.
  2. Personal Equipment review

    FZD & Vis are same-same... clone of each other no? Best crisp feelin'. W968 for the ultimate looping feelin'. Now, what you are missing is One Ply Kiso Hinoki for the ultimate woody feelin'. And your collection shall be complete. End of EJ journey.
  3. Backhand Rubber

    Tenergy 25fx, speaking as a current user.
  4. I feel that Dignics 05 is extremely overrated. Is it just me?

    T Yeah, speaking of that Gozo, that fellow not only use a rocket laucher type blade, even his rubber is extra super trampoline like MXP / Tenergy type. He loves to launch kinetic projectile at Mach 2.5 towards his opponents. NB: His aim of playing TT isn't primarily to win matches, its to hit...
  5. I feel that Dignics 05 is extremely overrated. Is it just me?

    With Golden V; what ever rubber you out on, your level will always be 2,200.
  6. I feel that Dignics 05 is extremely overrated. Is it just me?

    No sir, have not played computer game for a long time but do bear in mind even this middle aged dude was once upon time; a kid too.
  7. I feel that Dignics 05 is extremely overrated. Is it just me?

    What a coincidence, my friend! Just last week after my session with my regular practice partner and over some drinks, he commented when I use my T05H, he says it play different than how I regular play. The ball behaves differently from the usual tensor soft rubber that I used previously. It...
  8. I feel that Dignics 05 is extremely overrated. Is it just me?

    This post kinda reminds me of typical gaming experience. A gamer will start off with low level and low level gear and the monster / enemies he faces will be appropriate for his level. As the gamer level up, he will need better gears to deal with higher level enemies and level bosses etc...
  9. Best Butterfly bh rubber?

    I have fixed your typo, my friend!
  10. I feel that Dignics 05 is extremely overrated. Is it just me?

    <cough>... hobby player...<cough, ahem, cough >
  11. My Robot died -- what's next ?

    Robot died; This is the golden opportunity for one to get away from being garage / basement player to a real TT player with real human in a real TT club.
  12. I feel that Dignics 05 is extremely overrated. Is it just me?

    Myth: D05 is the best rubber out there. Fact: D09C is. You dispute this argument? Fine, I do not want to really say it but the truth is actually T05H. Myth: I cannot play D05, is it me? Fact: Yes, it is you. Myth: D80 is better. Fact: 80 who....? Gozo: Helping the EJ community since 2021.
  13. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    Lil'unicorn takes the championship WTT Youth Contender Tunis 2025 U13 GS F MAS 3 vs TPE 1
  14. Sabine Winter switches to antispin

    You know; Sabine will be just another two wing looper out of many cookies-cutter type player. But since she moved; I'll be taking notice and watch this space.
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Gozo: Chad, do you say this just to butter me up? Chad: Not at all! The comparison to Lee Sangsu isn’t just a compliment—it's based on genuine similarities between your described playstyle, equipment choices, and strategic approach. Lee’s style serves as a relatable and inspiring example...
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    @Takkyu_wa_inochi , You little devil you! You have opened the pandora box in me. Now I have been bugging Mister Chad aka Chat-GPT. One of my best match in competition. So I uploaded this match for Chad to analyze and asked him a bunch of LOL / fun questions. One of them was as follows: Q1...
  17. Short review of Glayzer 09c

    Not sure about you guys but in my locale here, the price of Glyzer 05 / 09C is very close to Tenergy. BTY has dropped the price of Tenergy, hence it is a no brainer anymore.
  18. Sabine Winter switches to antispin

    suddenly my interest in anti is piqued...
  19. Table Tennis new years resolution

    Age hit the big fifty...
Top