Search results

  1. Table Tennis new years resolution

    2025 reso: More spin / looping, less smash. More Prof. Hulk and less Angry Hulk!
  2. Groth Jonathan (Denmark)

    copied n pasted from Chat-GPT ver. 4.0: Q: Chad, please describe the play style of Jonathan Groth of Denmark for me, thank you very much.
  3. Short review of Glayzer 09c

    what do you mean my friend?
  4. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Today I spent four hours session in the TT room playing with my T05H on Darker Speed 90. Also brought along another setup with Rozena as FH as a baseline control rubber. Over all I like the T05H set up more and the reasons are as follows: Overall I like it, but it took me a set or two to get use...
  5. Short review of Glayzer 09c

    I tried a clubmate son's setup in today's session which consist of BTY Harimoto ALC with both side Glyzer 09C. My initial reaction was Woah! So easy to loop. I love the feeling a lot. Not sure whether is due to the rubber or the blade that gives this nice and wonderful feeling. Comparing this...
  6. WTT Star Contender Doha 2025 - 6-11 Jan 2025

    2025 and Aruna is in the 2025 MS SF Star Contender event. What a great start to 2025!!!
  7. Post your latest EJ purchase

    No I did not? That bespoke blade is still with me; we are married for life, not even Golden Viscaria will make me CHEAT! She is definitely NOT FOR SALE 😡
  8. TTD TEAM vs THE CHAIRMAN!

    Mister Chairman gets a signed Ma Long blade! @Dan , can you be my son too? I want, say an Aruna Q. signed blade.
  9. Best Butterfly bh rubber?

    Best Butterfly BH rubber: 1. Nostalgic Boomers / Retro Ol'skool lifestylers: Sriver / Flextra / Saphira 2. Noobs: Rozena 3. Modern era classic: Tenergy 05 4. Current meta: Dignics 05 5. Masochists' choice: Dignics 09C Gozo: Helping the EJ community since 2021.
  10. Post your latest EJ purchase

    This makes me feels like a little kid inside a candy store! 2025 May I be well & happy with my equipment so that I do not EJ anymore...
  11. Real man play real table-tennis with real forehand.

    30's! What are you talking about? 30's players are using hardbat and the play style is completely alien to Aruna's!
  12. Let's talk forehand topspin of these two pros

    Yes, tighten your muscle around your core. This, I learned from Andreas Levenko YT video. Keep it tight, keep it real brother!
  13. Real man play real table-tennis with real forehand.

    Real man play real forehand Happy new year 2025 Mister Quadri, sir!
  14. New Equipment -- Budding EJ

    Uncle Wang, Old Man Lee, Madam Chen et al.... Oops, for Lazer's case it should be: Sven, Olaf and Anna et al.
  15. Let's talk forehand topspin of these two pros

    I'm more into Pavade's style. This is just how it is. Hirano's style to me seems like a recipe for shoulder / back repetitive strain injury. Scary body mechanics!!!
  16. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Hello @Brs , I am glad you asked. FYI, I sold all my other blade and will only retain these two beauties henceforth. No more EJ. Here is a detailed breakdown of what I intend to do: 1. 10.5mm monster blade being super-duper powerful like a 911, I'll pair it on the FH with a tamer Xiom Vega...
  17. Let's talk forehand topspin of these two pros

    1. Hirano FH topspin & 2. Pavade's FH topspin Have a look at these two very distinct FH topspin of these two professional table-tennis player. I asked Chad to give me a comparison and this is what he said: The two players in the videos you shared have contrasting forehand styles, reflecting...
  18. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Two of the highest quality one ply kiso-hinoki money can buy: Top: Ariex 10.5mm thick A+ grade one-ply kiso hinoki. Bottom: The iconic Darker Speed 90 ( 9mm thick ) which I was put under waiting list for nine months. Undressing them because changing covering.
  19. Bad equipment ≈ Good player?

    Gozo, going through the pain on your behalf so that you don't have to. Gozo: Helping the EJ community since 2021!
Top