Search results

  1. How much do ping pong coaches charge per hour, where you live?

    USD 30.00 hourly rate @ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
  2. HOT DAMN !!! This coach teaches FH Slow/Heavy loop exactly every key point Der_Echte values !!!

    Tried it yesterday at my practice. Luv it, the higher rotation caused by this new technique of brushing the ball below the table really messes with my opponents timing and prediction. The ball also kicks up and to the side too, messes even more with my opponent's timing.
  3. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Kanak! Kanak! Kanak! Muacks! ❤️ U !!! Kanak the most technically clean FH Euro stylist!
  4. HOT DAMN !!! This coach teaches FH Slow/Heavy loop exactly every key point Der_Echte values !!!

    Hot damn halleluyah! This is godsent! I'm gunna rules em all my club members with this. They're all gunna be my B 1 t c H 3 s ! after I employ thia ultra awesome stroke.
  5. ❓What Is Your Setup, and WHY?

    @Der_Echte , Hello my friend. I am responding to you by informing you that, I, too have slapped a piece of Aurus on my Darker Speed 90 recently. Yes, you are the main reason for my decision, as you have written a piece of good review on it. Well, actually the secondary reason, as the actual...
  6. ❓What Is Your Setup, and WHY?

    Should work but nonetheless, DS90 with Tenergy is like Gin & Tonic, Rum & Raisin, Mac & Cheese, Bourbon and Cigar... you get my drift.
  7. ❓What Is Your Setup, and WHY?

    Darker Speed 90: the nine months I was put on the waiting list. Which other TT blade that makes you wait so long for it?
  8. ❓What Is Your Setup, and WHY?

    Darker Speed 90 shakehand. I bought this a during the covid pandemic. I placed an order nine months earlier and was placed on the waiting list for nine months! Yes, nine freaking months! As for rubber; only Tenergy as One Ply Hinoki with Tenergy is like Bourbon & Coke, Gin & Tonic , you get...
  9. 🚨 What Is Your BIGGEST Problem In Table Tennis At The Moment?

    Club level players pushes are like weird, totally weird. You loop hard and the ball goes too long. You loop soft and they can kill your loop. It is darn difficult to find the middle path.
  10. Which youtuber with instruction videos should I follow as a beginner

    I am gonna make a joke about Golden Viscaria but nay... just gonna say, these guys are fun, entertaining and I love em. To each his own. Happy Chinese New Year aka Spring Festival to you NL.
  11. Which youtuber with instruction videos should I follow as a beginner

    Right now I am following: 1. Olav Kosolovsky 2. Andreas Levenko 3. Anders Lind Funny, easy to understand and engaging.
  12. Why anti-glanti materials need a friction limitation.

    This post reminds me of a conversation I had sometime ago with a soccer fanatic. He was explaining to me the tactic, the formation etc bla bla bla of the beautiful game. However, in my mind I only see twenty sweaty hunky man in boxers roughing each other over a leather ball.
  13. Best BH rubber (xiom vega)

    what is better than Vega Europe? Tacky Vega Europe, that is: Vega Europe H for Hybrid.
  14. Tenergy 05fx vs C1 for BH

    1. Your decision is rather simple & straight-forward. 2. You want to decide btw a & b. 3. a' is what you like but you decide not to use because it is too costly. 4. a is same price as a' hence by this logic, a' is automatically disqualified. You are left with b, so b is your answer. 5...
Top