Search results

  1. Zhang Jike signs with Donic

    Ad Hominem attack! You'll have to excuse me, I am not on IG, FB, X, Tiktok or any other social media. When I heard this news, the place I would check is of course non other than Donic main website ( www.donic.com ).
  2. Zhang Jike signs with Donic

    looks like fake news coz I went to Donic website but no such news.
  3. Is this the world champion beater robot in the making?

    It's not fair, Jun did wear his special googles yet!
  4. Attacking Long Pip Players like Ni Xia Lian and Zhou Xintong... but at the amateur level?!

    No wayyyyyyyyy! Liar liar pants on fire! Unless, gasp! You are playing in a bona-fide academy type filled to the brim with school going children training for competitive games. U10 / U13 / U15 / U17 / U19 / collegiate players. If you are in some social clubs, most likely you'll meet tonnes of...
  5. Attacking Long Pip Players like Ni Xia Lian and Zhou Xintong... but at the amateur level?!

    I am baffled! To me, pipsters are the domain of amateurs. Dime a dozen. Go to any club, if there are many over 40 years-old players, you will probably hit one if you randomly throw a gravel. Two side inverted, on the other hand are the minority in the amateur scene.
  6. Tenergy 25. Pro’s and Cons

    I also vouch for how difficult it is to lift low backspin ball. It is not impossible but I find other offensive rubber can perform that stroke much easier. I mean whether it bothers you depend on your play style. If one likes to open up against back spin ball to initiate the attack pattern, then...
  7. Playing with two black rubbers

    I only care if you are using pips and smooth, twiddle and with same colour on both side in which case the just course of action for you, good sir, is to be dragged blindfolded to a courtyard, tied to stout post and have six riflemen aim their rifle at you! In tourney, I always ask to see...
  8. Tenergy 25. Pro’s and Cons

    Gozo is all about diversity!
  9. 2024 Chinese Super League roster is out

    XYB 3 vs FZD 0. How not to lose 0-3? You are a BH dominant player, but today you tried to play like ML and stand in a FH dominant position. Confused brain.... NB: Putting flame resistant suit on. Troll mode on!
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Had a Xuxin Grandpa moment yesterday. Yes, I played against a pipster; C-Pen Asian Ojisan with both side pips-out rubber. One side OX while the other side is with sponge. Yes, he is a twiddler as well. I was made to run around like a headless chicken. Yes! Pips should be banned! :mad:o_O:mad...
  11. Tenergy 25. Pro’s and Cons

    I am a Open-Minded person, don't mind experimenting with my preferences. It is all about the experiences. Forget to mention earlier, I used the T25fx for BH which is still usable but for FH.... it does not suit my style. I ain't nutin' like Koki Niwa.
  12. Tenergy 25. Pro’s and Cons

    T25fx user here. Block is good. Counter-drive is good. But if forced away from table, you are toast. Good for close to table blocker or counter-driving stylist: Girly game.
  13. Best way to practice 3rd ball attack?

    One of my fav drill as follows: I will serve all the time in a set of first to 11. I can only serve one type of serve, that is: long & fast with side-spin via pendulum serve to his BH corner. Only one type of serve. Meanwhile my opponent can return anyway he likes and I have to attack all the...
  14. Why do you play Table Tennis?

    1. If your income is not dependent on TT, play less, let your body heal / rest before exertion. 2. Do knee strengthening exercise regularly whether in gym or at home using calisthenics. You can youtube for lessons. 3. Reduce weight if applicable. Choose any option or multiple options from above.
  15. 2024 US Open, Las Vegas Dec 16-21

    Anyone using Golden Viscaria. Psst! It's a Mehrica's thinggy!
  16. Why do you play Table Tennis?

    TT does not give a SHEET about rain, snow, thunderstorm etc. Whatever weather... no excuse.
  17. Butterfly 05fx alternatives

    There are some who says Rubber X or Y is too slow. However, just a caveat, fast rubber also means the coming back ball will be equally or faster. This is physics 101!
  18. Kindly asking for feedback and tips to improve my technique

    Folks, OP is just stroking and by that he is cooperating with his stroking partner. I mean it is pointless to go 110% and then spend 90% of the time picking up balls from the floor right? His stroke is nice with consistency and has a beautiful rainbow arc. Good pace, good warm-up and good to...
  19. Is it worth to switch to defence style?

    Watch this match, if you see yourself rooting for Sato / Hashimoto, wanting to be like them, idolising them, then defensive is for you.
Top