Search results

  1. Looking for a no gears/variables setup

    Stiga All Round classis with two side Yasaka Anti-Power ( Anti-spin rubber )?
  2. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    All my non-boosting-needed ESN rubber can perform exactly like the BS H3 National at a fraction of the cost. ESN 1 vs Boosting required rubber 0
  3. Next step from stratus powerwood

    Y U gaiz no ❤️ for seven ply? Clipper? SK7? Septear?
  4. Without rating how to determine a super noob? Not so noob? OB ( Hobby ) player? Serious OB player etc?

    OK, noted, if you say so. It is your system anyway. Who am I to disagree anyway.
  5. Felix the champion

    There has never been a shakehand one ply kiso-hinoki user yet... ;)
  6. If you are the CNT boss, what would you do?

    Tony, You asking the wrong guy, I have been consistently with the opinion, the TT world needs more variety of winners to spice things up. For as long as I can remember, the TT podium always feel like Chinese Super League event with all four semi-finalist from the same team. I gets kinda old...
  7. Why do I still feel more comfortable with T05 on FH instead D05?

    I can't play with D I can't play with T But... Gimme fx... oh yeah baby, now we're talking!
  8. Without rating how to determine a super noob? Not so noob? OB ( Hobby ) player? Serious OB player etc?

    That number is an arbitrary reference based on USTTA which is the most common rating ref. used in this forum. I am speaking to the gallery, so to speak.
  9. If you are the CNT boss, what would you do?

    Apologies: Let me rephrase my earlier statement: CNT start getting their arse handed to them at around the same time ESN started to come out with Hybrids. Now the non-CNT can also tackified their game without boosting. Igor Novick will be so happy. to an amended version as follows: CNT start...
  10. Service Openings and Combinations

    Monkey steals the peach ( 猴子偷桃 )
  11. Without rating how to determine a super noob? Not so noob? OB ( Hobby ) player? Serious OB player etc?

    As per title, in some distance land far far away, rating points is an alien concept. Those denizens living there are confused, perplexed and vexillate by this strange alient concept. However, to assist those who are confused, perplexed and vexillate, here is Gozo to the rescue: 1. You are...
  12. Rubber on BH

    Use non-tensor ol'skool classis grippy rubber like Butterfly Flextra, Donic Liga, Yasaka Mark V et al.
  13. If you are the CNT boss, what would you do?

    CNT start getting their arse handed to them at around the same time ESN started to come out with Hybrids. Now the non-CNT can also tackified their game without boosting. Igor Novick will be so happy.
  14. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    We all live in interesting TT time in that, WTT High Level event does not seems like Chinese Internal Games ( e.g. Chinese Super League ) anymore. Variety is the spice of life.
  15. Short Pips both sides...

    a single swallow does not a summer make. Falck is an outlier so to speak.
  16. Club level players using Counter-Loop vs block?

    Heming Hu in a Zoom meeting said 95% of Club / OB player cannot counter-loop. Having said that, if one can successfully play counter-looping, you will very quickly no longer be club level player. If one aspire so, congratulations on your aspiration and may you achieve your desire. It is a good...
  17. 1 ply Hinoki vs Innerforce alc(ovt alc) vs viscaria

    A self proclaimed TT messiah famously made a bold claim that using a Viscaria will auto hack your USTTA rating to 2,200 level. Since where I come from has no concept of a ranking points, I am unable to make such a claim, but instead I will make a claim, using One Ply Kiso-Hinoki will bring you...
  18. 1 ply Hinoki vs Innerforce alc(ovt alc) vs viscaria

    Viscaria is like Tenergy 64, its all about speed. Innerforce is like Tenergy 05, its all about spin generation and control. One ply Hinoki is like Tenergy 80, in-between balance between speed and spin generation.
Top