Search results

  1. I played my best match so far in an Open Tourney!

    I love this rally exchange a lot. Looper versus Hitter rally exchange.
  2. I played my best match so far in an Open Tourney!

    Hulking smashin'gud time. This FH smash would make Quadri Aruna proud. Just a normal slow and spinny topspin shot, all in a day's work... My opponent gave me an unexpected round the net return. It was superd.
  3. I played my best match so far in an Open Tourney!

    Event: Provincial Open TT Tournament Date: 1. Sat, 2024.09.07 ( Team Event ) where I only played MD 2. Sun, 2024.09.08 ( Individual ) where I played MS. 3. In the MD event, my team never got passed the first round. The top seeded team is in the same group as mine and that top seeded team in my...
  4. How does dignics 80 compare to Tenergy 05 which has better control??

    Pros: T05 has the fx version ❤️❤️❤️ Cons: D80, depends whether if you like picking up balls from the ground?
  5. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    today going back for more punishment: Men Singles event which I signed up independently. USD 5.00 per entry just to get a chance to play against pro or semi-pro player, what's not to like? My first opponent in R1 is a long pips / inverted twiddler: F••K !!!
  6. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    I played higher level player today and it was difficult to get those IG / Tik-Tok worthy shots. I need to reconsider playing in these Open Tourney and start playing against noobs / lower level player. More chances to create IG / Tik-Tok worthy shots.
  7. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    I suppose this obsession with numbers, it is an Mehrican thingy!
  8. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    My Team Boss only let me play doubles, I suxs too much to be allow to play singles. :cry: My opponent, the thinner one in blue is a former National Youth Player, retired and is now a part time TT coach. First set I lost 11-7 or 11-6 Second set I lost 13 - 11 This is a best of three game. So, it...
  9. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    Today, 2024.09.07, I am in one of the Provincial Open Tourney. Yup! I ❤️ gettin' my arse kicked!
  10. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    Timo: I disagree with you. I ❤️ my Tenergies! I'm WR #3 and ain't need no tacky rubbah! I've got my Xiom with me all the way, bruh! @scrubplayer , jokes aside bro, I really like it that you reinforce the low centre of gravity stance. This is also my weakness and my club-mate says I stand too...
  11. Should I get Tenergy 05 or dignics 80 for jpen intermediate??

    I am using Tenergy 25fx on my FH, the least spin sensitive version of the Tenergy family.
  12. WE CHALLENGED AFRICAN CHAMP QUADRI ARUNA!

    Aruna: Two Hobby Players down.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:! What a cracker!
  13. WE CHALLENGED AFRICAN CHAMP QUADRI ARUNA!

    Aruna FH is powerful yet controlled loop; just like how Thor wields his Mjolnir. Controlled offence unlike Hulk, pure uncontrolled rage!
  14. WE CHALLENGED AFRICAN CHAMP QUADRI ARUNA!

    Dear Santa, Gozo has been a very good person. He: 1. Does not use pimple / anti. He only use Tenergy. 2. He helped to save a kitten stuck on a tree. 3. He helped bake chocolate cookies for the Girl Brigades Dear Santa, Can he get a forehand as good as Aruna's. It only a small request, hope...
  15. Opinion on what blade to upgrade from stiga intensity nct wood

    The natural progression should be Carbonado outer series...
  16. What to expect!

    Reality: Why won't the ball pass the net?
  17. What'd be the good strategies as a defender against a good blocker?

    Oh! This I have got to watch a video to believe it. A blocker versus a defender / chopper. Pls show me a video! I need to expand my horizon!!! Pretty please!
  18. Good recreational player recommendations

    Then he should look for our residence clone-master @Michael Zhuang.
Top