Search results

  1. Rubber advice

    Don't give me the funny look, its Bing! Translator's fault.
  2. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Pimp my ride blade
  3. Post your latest EJ purchase

    The red rubber is Nitakku's Goriki Kaishoku. It is HEAVY! Smashes are very powerful and fast. Suitable for FH use. Throw angle is low. Short game is fair as it is not a tensor type rubber. Open up is not as easy as say Tenergy 05 which is the gold standard for the looping rubber. Suitable for...
  4. Goriki Kaishoku by Nitakku

    Goriki Kaishoku by Nitakku

    I glued this sheet on to my bespoke 10.5mm one ply hinoki monster on the forehand side and started playing with it yesterday for two hours. Forehand: 1. Super fast and it somehow allows me to perform counter-drive / counter-hit much more easier. 2. It is smash friendly. It enables very fast...
  5. Good Forehand Rubbers instead of Tenergy 05?

    Xiom is like the fx version, but more budget friendly. What's not to like?
  6. Good Forehand Rubbers instead of Tenergy 05?

    Tenergy 05fx Rozena Xiom Vega Europe
  7. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    I have a serious question to booster guys and girls. You people boost Chinese tacky rubber to soften it, am I right? My question is, why not just buy a softer version? I am genuinely curious; say you buy a 40 degree hardness neo H3 and then boost it to soften it. Yes? Why not just buy a 39 /...
  8. Fancy blades are just not worth it

    Pro change blade every quarter? I knew my former coach uses his for the past 30 year or so. I too intend to use mine Gozo blade for a very long time. Are one ply a completely different beast altogether? Many veteran in my club are one ply user too ( Butterfly JPen Senkoh / G-max Cypress etc )...
  9. Need recomendation forehand rubber

    Upgrade in what sense? Upgrade in price?
  10. Hacksmith Ping pong ball

    Remember, ITTF has no limitation with regards to the bat / blade. 16g? This is a joke, bring it on!!!
  11. Hacksmith Ping pong ball

    Four times heavier than regular ABS ball equal to four times higher risk of repetitive stress injury.
  12. Care for blades and rubbers

    Only the best for my beloved darlings during their bath timea.
  13. I played my best match so far in an Open Tourney!

    It does has an ol'skool charm to it, hasn't it? Just good old blocks, pushes and drives. No tutti-fruity stuff. Has a certain old school flair....
  14. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    Tenergy users be like: Why all the fuss with boosting?
  15. I played my best match so far in an Open Tourney!

    If I may trouble you a little bit more NL, could you please elaborate on Points Nos. 3? Should I attack earlier? Seize the initiative much earlier? Is that your advise?
  16. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    This is a good spot for me to recap a story about my former coach. When he was in his younger days and still part of the National Squad, during his competitive career he only uses Tenergy 05 and before that was Sriver during the speed-glue era ( pre-Tenergy era ) But let's just focus on the...
  17. Donic Blade/Rubber or a Different Brand?

    Best product video ever. Enjoy!
  18. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    the ancient saying: all roads lead to Rome. In the same way, all table tennis threads eventually leads to discussion of equipment.
  19. I played my best match so far in an Open Tourney!

    In the spirit of full disclosure: below is the whole match footage. Yes! I am looking at you @NextLevel
Top