Search results

  1. Which is better for Jpen???

    Hinoki: Pro: Ol'skool feel. Excellent feelin'. Many gears. Make magic happens. You don't own a hinoki, you merely look after for the next generation. Cons: Expensive, mainly is a JPen thingy. Auto membership to exclusive Asian Ojisan club. Carbon: Bleh! Meh!
  2. Advice for beginner/intermediate

    Sounds good.
  3. What's your favourite match?

    My fav are those where pipster get destroyed by regular folks: 1. First off: Olah Benedek crushes Anti Player 2. Second off: Some regular dude I found in the internet vs some random long-pipster.
  4. How does dignics 80 compare to Tenergy 05 which has better control??

    Both have shitty control if one is noob. For not so noob, T05 has better control. D80? Nah... need too much strength. I wanna look good while having half arse strokes.
  5. What butterfly blade should i get?

    Hi Noob! Fellow Noobie here as well. The fx version has pique my interest and I am looking at the 64fx as my next purchase but that won't happen until Nov-24. Thinking of using T64fx on FH. I have a match in Week 4 of Oct24 and I do want to mess with my equipment until then. Will be traveling...
  6. New "Rules" for Table Tennis

    Wow! The AI Chat-bot are getting better and better.
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    This video sums up your statement:
  8. What butterfly blade should i get?

    Wise One! It is good that you have decided to acquire a Butterfly blade. Other than the oft repeated benefits of a BTY product such as quality bla bla bla... There is one advantage that is rarely spoken of. Just like any branded goods, Butterfly paddle, especially the more well known ones are...
  9. Vulnnerable Question: I'd really appreciate your help in answering this. What is the exact emotion/thing brought to you when reaching your TT goals?

    My goals keep changing as I progress. I only start to hold a TT bat at the age of forty. Yup.. late comer here. Initially all I wanted was a safe activity to keep myself fit and active coz' I am an office worker, that is, always sitting in front of the computer typical office worker drone...
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Old uncle like you still want to use hard tacky rubber. Act your age and use what proper uncles should be using, that is, Tenergy 05. Coz' Tenergy 05! The rubber that defies age limits(tm) I believe in some country, the term uncles is interchangeable with boomer / geezers.
  11. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    Malaysia Internal Competition. MS F Individual. Very close fight. Went all the way to the 7th decider. Both players gave their all. Salute to the two of them!!!
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    TT can be liken to a MMORPG and each game is like a 1v1 or 2v2. As you play you will gain experience and after enough gaining of XP you gain extra FEAT. Some country has a more formal system to chart a player's progress; e.g., USTTA has an official rating system. But I digressed. The point of...
  13. Advice for my terrible receive

    OP try all the advise and if you still fail... try the Dark Side. The dark side is a pathway to skills many deem unnatural.
  14. New "Rules" for Table Tennis

    Rule #1256: If you use pimple rubber, be prepare to lose friends.
  15. Advice for my terrible receive

    To me Carl seems like those who works for the govt like for the IRS ( tax agency ): overworked & underpaid. Always in suit and grumpy!
  16. Why was Harimoto able to defeat all the giant Chinese but Xu Xin?

    XX is a unique player. His style is not the typical CNT play style. TH could have trouble there. Simon Gauzy inherited XX flair. Since XX retired, the mantle of The Showman has been passed on to Simon.
  17. Tenergy 05 = most overrated equipment item?

    Oh yes! An ex-Olympian has spoken and given his thumbs up on T05. Tenergy lovers 1; haters 0. On a side note, a fellow Asian Ojisan in my club who uses T05 on his BTY Senkoh ( BTY One Ply Hinoki ) said he loves the popping sound of T05 whenever he loops / ball contact. It feels so good, like...
Top