Search results

  1. Ishikawa & Ma Long: WTF is going on? Why is my YT flooded by video about them?

    Hi Tony, I know Ishikawa has a high school girly crush on ML, but that was like ages ago. So when suddenly a flood of new videos pop up in my recommended video and these videos are fairly new like few days old, I wonder if some new significant material happened? That's all.
  2. Ishikawa & Ma Long: WTF is going on? Why is my YT flooded by video about them?

    Ishikawa & Ma Long. Lately YT algorithm has decided to flood my YT with many vids about them. What the F**K is going on? What did I miss? Anyone know?
  3. Clean ball opponent vs Junky opponent

    Why you become smart-alec? Why you wrap the ball ( 包 球 ), that's why like this. The ball curve to a side, your noob opponent block here and there. Now you pick ball more than play ball. Its plainly you are at fault here. Just casually drive will do. For your smart-alecness, now go do Falkenberg...
  4. Clean ball opponent vs Junky opponent

    Arrrgggggh! Hate those who during the knock-up two minutes session, gives you one to the wide FH corner, one to the elbow and another to the BH. Not that they want to do it on purpose, just that they can't control their stroke and you ended up within the two minutes, half of it is picking up...
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    In your opinion NL, for someone who is a weekend warrior type, with family and work commitments, how many % drills to improve points winning chance vs general drills for fitness / ball quality / consistency. This is an issue close to my heart as I am a working adult plus with family commitments...
  6. Clean ball opponent vs Junky opponent

    OP also forget to mention these junkies player have an uncanny ability to hit net & edge ball for winners.
  7. Clean ball opponent vs Junky opponent

    Playing against conventional players is like going into a pizzaria / chippies diners. You know exactly what is a pizza and what is fish&chips. Playing against asian uncles / geezers / pippies is like walking into a Thai / Vietnamese / Szechuan restaurant in a town unfamiliar to you while as a...
  8. Clean ball opponent vs Junky opponent

    A higher player may lose to these junkier player during the initial encounters but after a few sessions, it will be obvious why the junkier players remain at low level, that is, they cannot adapt to the higher level player while the higher level can adapt.
  9. I'm downgrading

    You'll have to let us know how The Cybershape play. Review pls, pretty pls...
  10. Please give me advice on my table tennis posture.

    You are too good little miss. I wish nothing but the best in your future WTT events.
  11. Miwa Harimoto ALC?

    I have my soft spot ok... Miwa's mega watt smile melts my heart.
  12. Miwa Harimoto ALC?

    I want it in florescent fuchsia with Hello Kitty motif and teal lining. Miwa's caricature on one side of the blade face.
  13. 2028 LA Olympics Predictions

    Miwa Gold Shin Silver Annete Bronze The rest: Tourist in LA or Coaching staff or as a Sports Reporter.
  14. Do Professional players apply their rubbers?

    not sure about others, for me, the gluing process is pleasurable, and has a calming effect on me. Like some sort of pre-game ritual / meditation.
  15. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I'm the happiest man alive right now! I get to keep my job again! Yay!
  16. “Sealing effects performance”…. Is there any proof?

    I had bad experience, hence I seal everything.
  17. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    SYS exploited the weaker FH side of Miu.
Top