Search results

  1. SDC Handmade Blades

    Longclaw is a reference to GOT, but Mjollnir is a good name too! I have a feeling that Der_Echte wouldn't have a problem wielding this one :)
  2. SDC Handmade Blades

    I think I'll call this one "Longclaw" :) Composition: 1 ply Tola Weight: 101.2g Thickness: 7.0mm Headsize: 155x150mm Freq.: 1550 Hz
  3. SDC Handmade Blades

    Exactly right shinshiro. I have a scale that goes from very low, which corresponds to a very light blade with a very heavy handle, to very high, which corresponds to a very heavy blade with a very light handle. Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
  4. SDC Handmade Blades

    Thank you for the feedback Ingo. That pretty much was the experience I had with the two Innegra blades I tested. I guess your blades are a tad slower because they are thinner. Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
  5. SDC Handmade Blades

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CACoDRnHif2/
  6. SDC Handmade Blades

    Thank you Shinshiro! That's my philosophy and I intend to keep it :) Looking forward to work you you again!
  7. SDC Handmade Blades

    Felipe, check out my Instagram if you can, I've made a post about that.
  8. SDC Handmade Blades

    I'm very curious to hear your impressions Ingo!
  9. SDC Handmade Blades

    I don't want anyone to doubt Basmundo so here it is. First I have to thank Carl for recommending me to Basmundo, I think it was a satisfactory transaction for both. This was one of the blades I had the most fun building lately. Mostly because Basmundo was very clinical during the whole process...
  10. Donic waldner senso carbon

    The wsc is a good blade but feels a little hollow. Played with it for a long time. Nothing wrong with that if that's what you like. Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
  11. SDC Handmade Blades

    This is actually a partscaster I put together a few years ago. Still my favorite guitar! Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
  12. SDC Handmade Blades

    Isn't this what some brands put in their blades? [emoji16] Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
  13. SDC Handmade Blades

    More quarantine experiments. I have to admit there was an inspiration in a certain recent Butterfly blade :) I love the look of the Revoldia, so I wanted to make something similar without looking like a flat out copy. Composition wise it's also similar, except for the CNF layer, however I...
  14. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    That I'm aware, there is no direct equivalent to the HL5 from Butterfly. Harimoto ALC is the one that comes closest but there are still some fundamental differences. I'm almost sure that the HL5 uses Ayous as a medial ply because that layer is thicker than the top ply. A limba layer that thick...
  15. Glues

    Basmundo, don't overthink this :) Like I told you before, I use copydex which is the cheapest stuff around and I get great results. Just go for it, the Donic glue will work just fine. If you are afraid of messing up just remove the rubbers from an old racket and try on them first. About the...
  16. SDC Handmade Blades

    And this is the sister of that last blade. Very interesting composition with a classic looking handle. Composition : Black Walnut / Aramid-Carbon / Ako / Ayous / Innegra-Carbon / Ako / Limba Weight: 82.5g Thickness: 5.45mm Freq. : 1230 Hz
  17. Best Ping Pong Instagram Accounts to Follow

    It looks a little spammy but I will leave my page here :D sdcblades -> Handmade custom TT Blades
  18. SDC Handmade Blades

    Yes, very similar. But this kind of pine is a little bit harder, it gives a very solid feeling.
  19. SDC Handmade Blades

    Not strange at all. The frequency is related to the stiffness of the blade, and this blade is thin, so not very stiff. Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
  20. SDC Handmade Blades

    This one of two blades I made for a forum member. It's inspired in the Timo Boll Spark, hence the very cool orange and grey handle. Composition : Black Lima / Innegra-Carbon / Ako / Ayous / Ako / Innegra-Carbon / Black Limba Weight: 83.0g Thickness: 5.3mm Freq. : 1140 Hz
Top