Search results

  1. Need help about Japan

    My good sir, pray tell, how do you come to this auspicious number? What is the story behind this?
  2. Anti players from Taiwan

    Anti's modus operandi be like: 1. Funky Serve 2. Stand in the center of the table close to it 3. Block block block & more blocks. 4. Footwork? You need footwork? 5. Weight transfer? Is that even a thing? 6. Power from the ground? Who needs power? I have my anti!
  3. Need help about Japan

    変 態 老 人 Hen Tai Rou Jin.
  4. Need help about Japan

    Why Japan? 1. Hello Kitty blade 2. Gigli High School Girls who plays TT 3. Cheaper Tenergy than the west 4. Land of Hinoki One Ply. Ojisan and Obasan plays Hinoki One Ply.
  5. If you are a coach. What equipment would you recommend for beginners?

    For boys: Viscaria For Girls: Innnerforce For uncles / aunties: Hinoki(s) Rubber: Rozena / T05 ( FH ) Rozena ( BH )
  6. Forehand topspin prb

    No video, how to give advise?
  7. How good are these Tibhar balls?

    they break easily, unable to withstand the rigour and vigour of everyday play.
  8. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    I hope they don't have to deal with illegally modified long-pimples. According to Adam Bobrow, it is very prevalent in INA, at least in their amateur setting. Maybe in the pro-level, things are different.
  9. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    Oh I see! The whole match I have already sent to my coach and hopefully he will view it and address the most pressing weakness I have, not to win against National Level player, but at least to take some sets against my club level Tier-1 player first.
  10. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    NL, In two out of three sets, I got above three points. So, in accordance to your standard, I out-performed the objective. I am not sure what you mean by the statement, "... even if it isn't obvious you are spinning... ". Are you saying I did spin the ball or is it the contrary? In total, as...
  11. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    Instinctively I apologized. Hey, when you go up against a national player and gave him a hard one, you will feel obliged to apologize. It is like going against Mike Tyson and you land a hard one on him in the first minute of the fight. You want to make sure he will go easy on you the next few...
  12. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    Let me write a log: 1. I woke up at 0500 and left my house at 0615. 2. Reached the venue at 0730, parked my car and entered the playing hall at 0745. 3. At that time, the hall was already packed with many players busy warming up. 4. None of my team mates were there at that time. I could not warm...
  13. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    Donic is cheaper... pls pls pls don't report me to Tomasu Japan Ltd, ok? I'll do anything you ask.
  14. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    I promised videos and my friend just send me the vid. I shall not bore you with whole match; but just the highlights for your entertainment purpose. To recap, my opponent is twenty years younger than I am and is a full time coach and formerly a Malaysia National Player. My opponent is even...
  15. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    SGP takes the championship with a 3-1 victory over Vietnam.
  16. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    @longle , Team Vietnam vs Sgp ( Final )
  17. South Korea’s players for Paris

    as long as JWJ is in, nothing else matter. JWJ FTW! Which other Korean player is so uber cool?
  18. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    @Tony's Table Tennis , Tony, my man Tony, I know you had worked as a coach or asst. coach to giggly high school girls. I had some observation of some of these elite Asian high school girls competitive table-tennis players. I am talking those U19 type. When they are not playing and in their...
  19. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    Sure, the footage is with my team mate, he took the video while I concentrate on playing. I will wait for him to send me the raw footage. Probably Monday, then give me one or two days to do some editing for brevity and it should be done by then. I am so sorry to say I made a blunder on my...
Top