Search results

  1. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    This makes me happy: Instead I do this: and this: I'm so ol'skool...
  2. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    That's deep Tony, really deep...
  3. Do any professionals post on here?

    and remember folks; TTD does not pay income, being popular on YT does...
  4. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    You know guys, NL & Tony et al, I can loop and spin the ball, at least during stroke / practice stage. When I am in high stress situation like playing in an actual point counting set, my old habit of flat hitting / counter-drive / smashes just kick-in automatically. It is like I am not in...
  5. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    I aspire myself to play like Timo ' the f 3 c k 1 h G magic ' Boll, that is, two wing looping, but I ended up playing, err.... Gozo style. Not sure if there is any pro out there who plays Gozo style. If there is, it would be lovely to watch how this so called Gozo style looks like at the highest...
  6. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    My big tourney is a just week away. You know, previously I have envisioned myself to be a Euro style two-wing looper ideally. That was my desired objective. Lately, feedback from my mates says that I have improved a lot. I can take on the big boys in my club, not winning them out-right but...
  7. China manufactories don't produce anti rubbers. Why so?

    He is not going to be friend with Igor.
  8. Should I keep Telson China?

    My heart was in the wilderness until I found my Avenger Mark 1. Two and half years and still going strong. I wish everyone can find their own Avenger as soon as possible.
  9. Need assistance with new equipment (Rubber and blade combination)

    I am just a tad curious, since TTD is a western centric TT forum sure we all will sing the praise of the usual ESN rubber et al. I wonder in the eastern centric TT forum will they sing in unison; like a choir, the virtue of Chinese tacky rubber? Just curious...
  10. Beginner looking to build a solid racket

    Tell this to em' chinese coach...
  11. What forehand rubber should i use?

    G1 is good. Rozena is good. Petr Korbel is good. No need to mess with perfection... How about retain Rozena for BH & G1 for FH. Gozo: Helping the EJ community since 2021.
  12. What happened to Darker?

    On a serious note, what would happen to us 1-Ply'philes, when kiso is no longer a usable raw-mat? What should we be looking at next? I seriously don't want to go play Paddle-ball.
  13. Beginner looking to build a solid racket

    Uncle Gozo is displeased. Three pages when instead this thread should have ended a single post stating ... both side Rozena paired with Falcima / Petr Korbel.
  14. What happened to Darker?

    Oh no oh no oh no... No more kiso hinoki, what can I do? What should I do. I am like a headless chicken running here and there...
  15. What happened to Darker?

    For those who knows; how does Nittaku Septear ( 7 ply pure Kiso Hinoki ) compared to one ply?
  16. What happened to Darker?

    No Kiso Hinoki; no more our beloved DS90 / Imperial anymore.
  17. The Sky Toss.

    The cool factor. Don't forget the cool factor... We are all livin in YT shorts, Tik-Tok, Insta era now. I could watch this all day long...
Top