Search results

  1. LF: Nexy LAUREL 1 Ply Hinoki

    I want to sell my Darker Speed 90 shakehand. PM me if interested.
  2. Reverse Pendelum Serve vs Hook Serve

    Hook serve is easier to hide with the body. Umpire don't care... so, hook serve is F.T.W... The greatest advantage hook serve has over many other is that Hook can be hidden more easily. Yup! Wang Chuqin, I am looking at you!!!
  3. Feedback on my loops against backspin

    From this far-away angle, my initial impression was, whoa, either Patrick Franziska or Dima doing the loops. You have similar physique as them. But then, looking at the way the person in camera doing the loops, I realized it couldn't have been either one of them. Back to the loops, you are...
  4. Does training in the basement make sense?

    In TT community, the term garage / basement player has a certain connotation / association... I'll leave it to your imagination.
  5. World's Longest Table Tennis Rally 2024 | Attempt

    But @Dan, Surely you jest, you will have to miss your second breakfast, eleven tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and some wee supper... how is this going to be possible?
  6. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    So there I was yesterday after the usual training, the boyz & I went to an al-fresco deli for some grub. A certain dude, fren of one of us boyz came to join us and we struck up some conversation. It seems Wang, let's just call him Wang is also playing in the same tourney and he told me, he was...
  7. Anyone know the hardness of GEWO PODIUM rubber?

    looks like ol'skool era non-tensor elastic grippy rubber reminiscent. 80's vibe she exudes.
  8. Which serve is the one you least want to receive?

    all forms of no toss and hidden serves!
  9. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2024 06/11-16

    Imagine if Pavade's ancestor did not emigrate to France, perhaps today we will see Pavade with pips / antis.
  10. There's Actually a Table Tennis hall in the MRT Station!?

    Quanx2, I bet there will be a lot of sweaty people boarding the MRT from Banqiao station. Yucks!
  11. Wanted- Kiso Hinoki Blade

    https://my.shp.ee/FbYBNYL NB: Darker Speed 90 has been discontinued from Darker production line since 2024.
  12. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    So I am ZJK side. What next? What must I do? Does it include a Buy a ZJL Super ZLC?
  13. Burned 2k cals playing table tennis yesterday

    *OK, I feel I need a disclaimer here)) There IS a small % of individuals who are genetically predisposed to be overweight, their adipose cells have increased ability to store fat. These people are healthy, despite being oversized and any attempts to shed weight long term are mostly futile...
  14. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    I have just recheck the tourney draw table and my team is NOT in the same Group as the Vietnam group.
  15. Best Single Ply Hinoki Blade on Ali Express for a 13 Year old! and thenbest Price/Performance Single PLy?

    speaking of taking care; I have, in my club some veterans read Old Asian Uncles playing with their very first Senkoh for like 30 or 40 years now. Speaking of ol'skool and, no surprise... they pair it with T05.
  16. Best Single Ply Hinoki Blade on Ali Express for a 13 Year old! and thenbest Price/Performance Single PLy?

    Yup it's the ONE. A+ grade, the best money can buy. Now, what would make it even better? How bout' a sheet of freshly glued Tenergy fx rubber? p/s: I will be bringing her for my inaugural international tourney. She shall accompany me.
  17. Best Single Ply Hinoki Blade on Ali Express for a 13 Year old! and thenbest Price/Performance Single PLy?

    @Haraold , I have not shown you my beauty yet have I? See her massive thickness. Like'em thick and meaty.
  18. Help me find a good table tennis setup please

    If it ain't Butterfly it ain't gud enuf.
  19. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    No idea what the H 3 L L you are talking mate' but it sounds like something you say after smokin' some serious S H 1 T. Nonetheless, it sounds philosophical enuf for to get a like from me.
Top