Search results

  1. Where to buy Darker Speed 70

    Yeah it's discontinued
  2. Jpen vs Cpen

    Jpen: you limit your Backhand strokes Short Pips: you limit the spin you can put on the Ball ->less arc -> less potential if you get pushed away from the table
  3. Where to buy Darker Speed 70

    https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=darker+speed+70
  4. Jpen vs Cpen

    Just stick with it if you like it. Only switch if you want easy access to coaching/knowledge or if you want to compete on a really high level. If I were you though, I'd drop the short pips and play inverted rubber. That way you don't limit yourself on two fronts, if you know what I mean.
  5. Used too much sand paper on wings of blade

    I don't think you can really reverse that back to what is was before, I'm sorry. You can't replicate the wooden structure
  6. Rubber Recommendation For Inner Carbon Blades

    There's no general answer, rubber and blade choice is highly individual. Innercarbon with tacky rubber does not feel like playing with allwood blade. Every blade will feel different, it's hard to make general assumptions.
  7. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Guess I'll just have to buy a sheet and try it haha, too many different opinions
  8. BH rubber for Intermediate player

    Vega europe is fine, just get it again. It's a very common bh rubber, many players love it. It's a good rubber to work on your technique. If you want to try something else for similar skilllevel: Rakza 7 soft Aurus soft Fastarc c1 Rozena
  9. From Butterfly SK7 ( Clipper Like) to Inner carbon blade

    It's not huge difference speed wise. Weight could be lower for carbon blades. Feeling is not as good/pronounced. Unless you can really utilize it or your unhappy with your current blade, it's not worth to change.
  10. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Can anybody tell me about the durability of the telson 100? It's been out a while and I wonder how it fares. Also can someone tell me how similar it would be to goldarc 8 or Matra pro? Throw and speed? I'm thinking of getting some for my forehand
  11. Which is the better short pips?

    It's very fast, very similar to spinlord waran, maybe faster
  12. Which is the better short pips?

    Well its harder, so topend speed is higher theoretical. I never played with the soft one, so can't really tell you about differences. The medium felt quite soft
  13. Which is the better short pips?

    That's the wrong one look for uranus pro, it's a short pip. https://a.aliexpress.com/_EQapLpj Is has a really soft and fast sponge, it's very similar to Spinlord Waran but a little more durable.
  14. Which is the better short pips?

    802-40 is more versatile because it's grippy, 802 is better hitting trough spin. Both are a little slow. Of the chinese short pips I liked the sword long can blue sponge and yinhe uranus pro better. They are faster with a more modern sponge.
  15. Budget Set Ups

    Factive is much softer and not tacky. Is plays livelier and is bouncy. Loki rxton 3 and 5 are tacky chinese style rubbers. If you want something similar to Factive but from AliExpress you could try Palio AK47 or Yinhe Moon (normal not blue or speed). If you want a thicker handle,buy similar...
  16. Victas Dyna Five Hard + Nittaku Factive for beginner/intermediate?

    It's a fine beginner setup. It's gonna be very similar. I guess it's a little more linear than the powerwood. Here's a very comprehensive review: https://ttgearlab.com/2017/02/11/review-tibhar-e-lebesson/ This site is great in general if you want to learn more about characteristics of blades...
  17. Switching from Sriver D13 L

    If you want to stay with butterfly: Rozena or Glayzier would be the next step Otherwise: Nittaku factive Xiom Vega intro Stiga mantra control Andro GTT A bit faster than those: Rakza 7
  18. Victas Dyna Five Hard + Nittaku Factive for beginner/intermediate?

    The victas swat is easier to play if you are a beginner, due to softer top plys. Though I still think the blades I mentioned earlier are top tier for beginner offensive players with high ease-of-play/control to speed ratio.
  19. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Friendship 802-40 mystery Friendship 802 mystery Sword long can blue sponge Yinhe Uranus pro The Friendship ones play better boosted, the other too are more modern with soft boosted sponges, they are faster and spinnier for short pips
  20. Victas Dyna Five Hard + Nittaku Factive for beginner/intermediate?

    If your low level it's just not worth it to buy a blade with composite fibers. There are plenty very good high quality all wood blades, that will work much better until you are at a high level. And they are much cheaper.
Top