Search results

  1. Sanwei 75 Inner versus Yinhe 970xxA?

    Can someone compare the 970xx KLC with the Sanwei 75 inner? I'm debating with me if it's worth the extra Money to have the thicker handle and better looks.
  2. DHS B2 or Yinhe Pro 05?

    Very similar, pro 05 felt faster and not as head heavy. Both very spinny, looping blades, but my level is not high enough to fully handle these blades
  3. DHS B2 or Yinhe Pro 05?

    I like the Pro 05 better, but compared to the b2x. It has the better, clearer feedback. I lked the balance better. Also the the handle of the pro 05 is a bit bigger, which suits me better. The pro 05 seemed a little faster, at similar weight.
  4. DHS rubber or Chinese rubber similar to Tenergy 25fx

    Yinhe moon blue blocks very effortlessly. If you don't need tons of speed it's a great rubber. On the Sanwei CC it's fast enough. I like medium hard (m+) the most, medium soft is also fine
  5. DHS rubber or Chinese rubber similar to Tenergy 25fx

    Cheap and good: Yinhe moon 12 blue But it's gonna be quite different to tenergy 25fx. Similar Japanese feel, still cheaper than tenergy: Stiga Mantra Pro m
  6. Need Recommendation and suggestion for someone new to sport!

    Yinhe u2 or dhs pg7 or sanwei fextra 7 with xiom vega intro both sides. Or yinhe moon if it needs to be chinese rubber or palio ak47 yellow
  7. Table tennis setup for high level beginner

    1 with 2mm rozena on Korbel 3 on Korbel Xiom vega intro 2mm on Xiom offensive s
  8. 729 Battle Max Pro alternatives ?

    Battle 3 works good without booster. Dhs h3 needs boosting. But if you like battle max pro, it's probably best to buy it again
  9. Lower level player (sub 1400) using ALC + 09C vs more controlled equipment?

    Hard to give a general answer to that question. If coached properly it's fine. But for most people anything to extreme is hindering development. Especially if your blade doesn't provide much vibrational feedback. But that's not just a matter of alc or pure wood.
  10. How often do you have to replace your cutting knife?

    If the blade is dull, the cut will look frayed
  11. How often do you have to replace your cutting knife?

    I use the cheapest small snapoff blades I can find on aliexpress. I can too can cut 1 or 2 rubbers with one part of a blade. The brand is called deli and I use the 30° 9mm blades.
  12. Post your latest EJ purchase

    BEO store and Global Sports Store are my go to for Blades that need specific weights
  13. Help! How to remove strongly glued rubber?

    Go very slow and from side to side. Seal your blades before glueing. If its really stuck on good, take some wd40 and apply from the side, try to get it between wood and sponge with a fine brush. But don't use to much, you don't want it to penetrate into the blade
  14. Trying to buy my first blade...

    Dead= feels like sticky cardboard. You're gonna need a lot of force to get speed out of it. You still need to learn proper techniques first. The rubber can only help you if you know what youre doing, or if you have a coach. Xiom vega intro are super middle of the road rubbers. Mid fast Mid...
  15. Trying to buy my first blade...

    Also I think YEO is fine too, I dont think there much difference in speed or control. The feeling gonna be different, again no way to predict if you like it or not. The Samsonov Force Pro Black gonna feel softer but stiff. The Yeo has a hard top ply but is a bit flexier. I haven't played the...
  16. Trying to buy my first blade...

    I think DHS skyline 2 is too dead and hard for a beginner without any coaching or guidance by better players. Xiom vega europe is quite fast on that blade. Before you order make sure to ask them to weigh your blade. Make sure it's not too heavy or too light. Not lighter than 80g or heavier...
  17. Continue the blade of my pre-made Stiga Pro carbon or use a new Sanwei CC(an LD carbon blade)?

    Hard to say, but the Sanwei CC is a fine blade. I think it's worth a try. It's very fast and there's not much vibration.
  18. Need cheap replacement rubber asap

    It's super slow and outdated it's gonna be very different. Maybe you can get a cheap esn tensor to replace the t05. Xiom Vega Pro or Tibhar Aurus
  19. Sanwei Long 5 clone?

    Looks very cool though, I like the handle
  20. First blade for beginner+. Help choose and advice.

    Jeah it's a nice blade that could serve you your whole tabletennis career. It's very similar to a bty korbel, but with a little thicker handle. I haven't played with barracuda so I don't recommend it. The other two I tried, these are good for beginners, not to soft, not to bouncy. Great...
Top