Search results

  1. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I think the crowd helped Felix finish that off. That kind of support is worth 2 points a game imo
  2. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    His forehand is beautiful & deadly
  3. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I can't deal with this female commentator, I've had to mute it.
  4. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    China running things now then? This is the Olympics ffs. I can understand WTT China shills doing their bidding, however the Olympics should be above that rubbish. Anyway sorry for bringing up politics, I'll now stick to table tennis 🤣
  5. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    HK have worked this pair out now. NK need to switch it up.
  6. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Why is this woman calling them 'Hong Kong China?'
  7. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I'm watching. These commentators are making me lose the will to live...
  8. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I watched a bit of it. Lind played a blinder.
  9. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I was rooting for Diaw, i like his vlogs and the time he makes for TT fans.
  10. Secret Agents of China in Paris Olympics 2024

    Ah, thanks for clearing that up :)
  11. Secret Agents of China in Paris Olympics 2024

    Yeah for sure, but his doubles partner is playing singles, and I just think it's a shame he doesn't have the same opportunity as her.
  12. Secret Agents of China in Paris Olympics 2024

    Dunno about the NK situation but there's been a few defenders at the Olympics. Yang Wang, Gionis, Malobabic etc.
  13. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Because they were full of beer and he was playing a Frenchman.
  14. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    It's the best atmosphere I've seen at a table tennis tournament for a long time.
  15. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Felix about to come out. This venue is going to be rocking!
  16. Secret Agents of China in Paris Olympics 2024

    It's a shame the NK male isn't playing in the singles, he looks like a really talented player.
  17. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    No idea tbh I've only been watching Table 2 *edit* I think it was for Omar
  18. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Kanak destroying Cho right now, he's playing some amazing table tennis
  19. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    The NK male looks like a serious player, his pivots were a work of art
Top