Search results

  1. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Let's go Aruna!!
  2. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    You after his job mate? 😅 Gonna be some serious atmosphere in here for this Pavade match. I've missed this...
  3. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Crowd doing mexican waves now lol, it looks like everyone is having a great time, I wish I was there!
  4. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Nice to finally see a big crowd and some atmosphere. Some of these WTT events are completely dead bar the Chinese fangirls.
  5. Nittaku New Products 2024

    Thanks for the info. I've just ordered the FL version.
  6. Nittaku New Products 2024

    Let us know how it compares to your YSE.
  7. Nittaku New Products 2024

    I'm about to order an Acoustic, should I get the g-revision version? I've got pretty large hands.
  8. Fancy blades are just not worth it

    Well yeah it's all subjective, but at my level it's quick enough with a pair of fast tensors on it. Tbh I only ever started using it as a stop-gap to get my control & technique back after a bad injury, and then i was planning to upgrade to a Nittaku Acoustic, but my results have been so good...
  9. Fancy blades are just not worth it

    My £30 YSE plays better than any expensive blade that I've ever purchased.
  10. Nittaku fastarc c1 or p1

    I use G1 on my FH and C1 on my BH and really happy with both!
  11. Finding cheap seller for Dignics

    Check out this thread @Catenaccio is a legit seller
  12. Lubomir Pistej is a two sports champion...

    Baggaley was always a tremendous talent.
  13. Will Butterfly eventually drop the price of the 'Tenergy' series?

    Isn't there some guy on here selling cheap Tenergy? I'm sure i remember @Wrighty67 buying some, but maybe i'm just cracking up.
  14. How to be SPONSORED in Table Tennis?

    Congrats and I enjoyed the video. I'm really impressed with Sanwei, I like how they engage with TT fans on this forum and them sponsoring non-professionals. I'm definitely going to purchase some of their stuff in the near future.
  15. h5ae55yayae5

    G1 baby!!
  16. Modern "classic" rubbers

    G1 or Rozena
  17. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Thanks for the info mate, will check out.
  18. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Nittaku Acoustic is currently on offer at TT11 for around £76 which is really cheap, from UK stores it's £150. I'm soooooo tempted to buy lol
  19. Weird pattern on hinoki surface of Nittaku Septear... also black lens tag?...

    What rubbers do you use on your septear?
Top