Search results

  1. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    New rubbers and blades to come : Hard to read the detail. Wish I had access to the catalogue.
  2. Most hardest sponge with tackiest top sheet Chinese rubber in your experience

    I had a Bloom Power several degrees harder than a H3 BS 40º.
  3. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Arthur Europe is the opposite of a ESN rubber. It's sponge is very hard, supposedly more than 50º ESN. Acccording to some people on forums, Arthur China is the closest to hybrid. Personally, I don't know, the only hybrid I played with is Codexx 52, so the sample is too short to compare.
  4. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Arthur Europe is far from hybrid. Arthur China is what is the closest to ESN hybrid. Or Telson 100 heavily boosted. Rxton 3 is not bouncy at all, it's a H3 clone variation, so very far from ESN hybrid.
  5. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Back to Telson 100 tonight and I'm pleased with it. I glued the Telson Speed on my Stuor Nobilis, and even on that fast blade it's quite slow. I will add 1 or 2 more layers of JieChi.
  6. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Telson Speed extensively tested tonight. I'm very disappointed, it's the slowest Telson I tried. This black sponge does not seem very relevant. I'll go back to the Telson 100 for 2026.
  7. SDC Handmade Blades

    The 2 at the front are going to France, right? ;)
  8. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Received, boosted and glued Telson Speed 47,5º. It will be tested tomorrow evening. I wonder what will be the difference with Telson Hyper or Germany. Probably none.
  9. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    There's no such thing in table tennis.
  10. SDC Handmade Blades

    160x151 is pretty large, isn't it? Is it a more FH orientated blade ?
  11. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I was gonna share it. So, it has black sponge like the Telson China, but it's 47,5º/45º like the Telson 100/Germany. I think I'll wait for it to be available on AliExpress rather than rushing on Alibaba.
  12. Nittaku fastarc G-1 is a good rubber? if yes is better for fh or bh?

    C1 has a medium arc, let's say. Loki Germany, if unboosted, has a medium-low arc. When boosted, it has a medium arc. I'm playing currently with Loki Germany by the way, it has subtle differences with C1 that makes me prefer it : it's easier for me to loop on serve returns.
  13. Visualizing the Trajectory Difference: Butterfly Zyre 03 vs. Dignics 09c

    That was already advertized a long time ago :
  14. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I should try it in FH. I'll tell if I do so.
  15. Telson 100 on the BH?

    Very good choice of BH rubber. But I beg to differ, T100 is very spinny, I bother opponent a lot with my BH spin.
  16. 2024 Sanwei Target 3 National

    I'm still sticking with STN3. It's a great rubber, I love the feeling, the arc, the sound, it's perfect for me.
  17. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Marketing ? They should have called Telson Germany Telson 05 and China Telson D09c for better results.
  18. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    That will be the same. And I'm surprised by your opinion on Rxton 7, because I found it was a LAC with 37° sponge. I tested yesterday the Telson China for more than 2 hours. First 15 minutes were awful, very dead rubber. Then it went better, quitte similar to Teslon 100/Germany but with more...
Top