Search results

  1. I Played Sun Yingsha!!! :)

    I am around her height; give or take a few cm. How come I am not a World Champion?
  2. I Played Sun Yingsha!!! :)

    Can I be your adopted son? Please? Pretty pretty please...
  3. Do you have a pro player copycat setup?

    This is my Mark 1 Avenger in close-up. A Custom made 10.5mm thick one ply hinoki. It was based off BTY Kim Taek Soo. Since BTY KTS only has JPen version, I had to get the blade maker to custom make one for me ( shakehand version ) This is a monster of a blade; super powerful, makes one wanna...
  4. Do you have a pro player copycat setup?

    Clones or drones? Either one, resistance is futile.
  5. Do you have a pro player copycat setup?

    i it was package deal. I had no say on the deal as it comes pre-assembled and I did not know any better. I was a noob then; we were all once noobies.
  6. Do you have a pro player copycat setup?

    Being new to the game many many moons ago, I, like many others look up to the best in the world, that is Ma Long not knowing anything better. I got myself the DHS Long V with DHS neoH3 National 39 degree on FH and DHS neoH3 National 37 degree on BH. It was a package deal offered by a vendor...
  7. Rubber with good ratio of performance/longevity/price

    The legendary Nittaku G1 built like a tank. Its also relatively cheap and grippy. Your typical girl next door type.
  8. BTY Rozena -vs- Tenergy 05 or 19 for FH

    Just came back from a session using both side Rozena. Rozena is good! It slows down the ball just a tad wee bit to give one that crucial milisecond to get into better position to execute one's killer shot.
  9. I Played Sun Yingsha!!! :)

    Now your Timo Boll just went from a being a regular blade to become a family heirloom. You don't own a Timo Boll ALC, you look after for the next generation...
  10. Need Recommendation and suggestion for someone new to sport!

    😍😍😍 I have an unopened sheet of Baracuda ready to be bonded in holy matrimony with my Gozo(tm) Avenger Mark III aka The Beast!
  11. Should I "upgrade" my all-wood 5-ply Kiso Hinoki?

    actually I have not come across a five ply kiso hinoki blade. Is there such a product in the market? Seven ply yes, five ply yet to come across.
  12. WTT Finals Men Doha 2023

    My comment on WTT Doha: 1. Aruna vs FZD Aruna is one of my fav player, just look at my avatar. However I wish to comment about this match. It appears to me Aruna's BH is his Waterloo. Aruna does not use his BH offensively but mainly blocking and setting up for his FH. As such, my question is...
  13. Short review of Glayzer 09c

    Your observation matches with what my more club's advance player observation too. Although, don't ask me about the detail of it as this product is not under my radar hence I only hear briefly their thrash talking about it ( Glyzer ) but not in detailed.
  14. Which is better value for money Tenergy 05 or Dignics 05?

    Did you say Donic? Did you really say Donic? I heard you say Donic!!! Now we can even be Family!
  15. WTT Finals Men Doha 2023

    I just watched the match btw Jang Woojin vs Ma Long and I see ML doing some shots many would deemed divine / godly. For example: JWJ will push short ( with backspin no doubt ) but ML will step in and still FH drive / topspin for a winner. My question is it the rubber that maketh the shot or is...
  16. Which is better value for money Tenergy 05 or Dignics 05?

    Der ( Tibhar fan-boi ) is like a Man U fan decked from head to tow in Man U paraphernalia coming into an Arsenal fan's gathering. Go away Der! Go play with your own kind.
  17. Need Recommendation and suggestion for someone new to sport!

    1. Butterfly Falcima with both side Rozena 2. Tibhar Stratus Powerwood with both side Donic Baracuda. 3. Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive with both side Donic Bluefire M2 Take your pick.
  18. Need Recommendation and suggestion for someone new to sport!

    Oh I see the 30's old. Fret not my friend, I first hold anTT bat during my mid forties many moons ago and still going.
  19. Should I "upgrade" my all-wood 5-ply Kiso Hinoki?

    Five ply ====> Seven ply. It is natural.
Top