Search results

  1. Questions about Japanese penhold

    I have a local vendor that import them into my country.
  2. Questions about Japanese penhold

    Yes only Darker make shakehand version of Kiso Hinoki. It is such a niche product. Some trivia; I was put under the waiting list for nine months before I get to buy my DS90 shakehand. But then thank god Brand Ariex came along and made me a happy happy camper. I immediately grabbed two pieces...
  3. Questions about Japanese penhold

    Sob sob sob. I love Kiso Hinoki blade. I own three. Unfortunately for me I play shakehand and hence I have limited choice of kiso hinoki blade available to purchase. JPen players are so lucky to have more choices: Darker, BTY, Xiom etc etc.
  4. Blade n rubber combo

    Skyline 2 coz Real man uses manly rubber...
  5. Prescription glasses for table tennis

    There are cool people and then there are really cool people. https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20210727/p2a/00m/0sp/016000c
  6. What's a good Chinese bh rubber?

    I asked ChatGPT your question and Chad replied, " Skyline 2, Hurricane 8 & Hurricane 3 " I suspect Chad is an employee of DHS.
  7. Which blade would be a good transition from all to off?

    Tibhar stratus powerwood Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive
  8. A collection of street Table Tennis videos from around the World

    I just realised that Street TT culture is non-existence in my country. One can only play TT in a club / association / TT academy or in school. If it is in a club: It is usually sort of by the way we have TT tables stored in the storage room. Go help yourself bub. If it is in a association...
  9. Viscaria vs Hurricane Long 5 vs Ovtcharov Innerforce Alc

    the thread stater is desirous of: 1. Aggressive FH looping: L5 / Viscaria / Ovcharov 2. BH looping: Viscaria / Ovcharov 3. Spinny loop: Ovcharov So Ovcharov matches most your desires.
  10. Is the DHS 9002 (premade) any good?

    Ma Long will not be friends with you anymore... Seven years playing and you are looking at pre-made? What were you playing for the past seven years? Sandpaper? Garage? Basement?
  11. WTT Finals Women Nagoya 2023

    Why are you two whispering about boys in a thread about girls?
  12. Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

    Gozo is now Gozo Aruna. My club mates attaches the Aruna label to me for my massive massive FH that unlike the original Aruna Quadri of Nigeria, this amateur Aruna often misses its mark. Yes! Yes! It is a ridicule; but I wear it with pride and honour to remind myself to spin more and hit less...
  13. Looping every long serve

    I love looping long fast serve. I get to feel like Doc in OK Corral... In my mind, I am like "go ahead punk, are you feelin' lucky? Make my day!" Those anticipation, those tension... oh! So addictive!
  14. Backhand rubber recommendation needed

    Sounds like a skill issue rather than equipment.
  15. ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2023, Chengdu, 12/4-10

    A rose by any other name still smell just as sweet. In this vein, let's name her That lil'island next to the Motherland. OK? Everyone Happy?
  16. WTT Finals Women Nagoya 2023

    shooh! Move along folks, dna / genetics does not influence sports.
  17. Little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

    Meanwhile after 40 years the Chinese gets lots of medals; while the Motherland gets ....
  18. Alc rachet can slow tecnique learning?

    In my humble opinion, not having a proper coach is a bigger hindrance to development than equipment issues.
  19. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    As rare as the albino unicorn, sometimes, once in a very long while you will see one or two of this very rare species out in the wild. Here, our Nation's second men single player is performing some exercise with a foreign player. p/s As some more experienced forumers here had pointed out in the...
Top