Search results

  1. Downgrade bh rubber from tenergy05

    Remember that Rozena's tagline is tolerance. 😉 What do you know I just glued a sheet of Rozena for BH use yesterday. It is on loan from a clubmate of mine. Testing phase.
  2. What about this blade Xuperman X1?

    BTY is the main culprit. Stiga has option for large handle so is blameless. DHS ( I own a Long V ) is by far the most ergonomically designed handle I have had the pleasure of sampling.
  3. What about this blade Xuperman X1?

    From the pic the handle looks relatively massive. Good! Very Good! Real men need big things, not timy that feels like holding pencils.
  4. SHORT VIDEO: Dutch Table Tennis Match!

    is it just me or does anyone else notice the taller player does not toss the ball sufficiently high when serving and the umpire seems ok with it. At least from my viewing angle.
  5. Rakza Z vs Baracuda

    I live in the equatorial rainforest climate and my relative humidity regularly touches 80% or above. Baracuda play just fine.
  6. Recommendations for a new FH and BH rubber?

    G1 FH M2 BH good choice.
  7. Long 5 vs Long 5x

    Hair-splitter.
  8. Rakza Z vs Baracuda

    I am sure it was not me who said the slipping thing w.r.t. Baracuda. BH you need bouncy stuff coz you can't hit as hard as FH due to bio-mechanic limitation. Therefore you need some assistance in the form of sponge trampoline effect.
  9. Rakza Z vs Baracuda

    since you like both; Bara for BH; RZ for FH.
  10. What forehand rubber should I get as a chopper?

    H3 is meant to be DIY boosted. NeoH3 is supposedly factory boosted but that does not stop TT enthusiast from boosting it. Heck, there are some over-zealous enthusiast that boost Tenergy as well. Too each his own.
  11. What forehand rubber should I get as a chopper?

    Gionis & Ruwen uses T05 Hard on FH whereas Ma Te uses DHS H3. Sticky or Tensor are viable options.
  12. Hurricane 3-50 or H3 Neo soft (37 degrees)?

    I have tried 37 and 3-50 before. Here is how I remembered it. I used both for BH before. 3-50 meh. Better fergit bout tit. Too soft and no ommmph! 37? Hmmmm nice. Taste even better when toasted boosted. Just right, like marmadale and butter on a warm freshly toasted piece of sourdough. For...
  13. Which is better value for money Tenergy 05 or Dignics 05?

    A As for me, I can strike off Dignics from my list of wants. With this I can also strike off any rubber above 47 degree hardness ( ESN scale ), its 45 on BH & FH or 47 on FH for me. I will now be a little happy camper and stick with tensor / spring-sponge at 45 - 47 level; just the right...
  14. Which is better value for money Tenergy 05 or Dignics 05?

    Dear friend, I would like to hear your reason for choosing Rozena over M2. Care to share?
  15. Which is better value for money Tenergy 05 or Dignics 05?

    Just for experimentation sake come 01.01.24, there will be another round of Shopee sale and I am thinking of Rozena vs Donic M2 to pair it with my 10.5mm One ply hinoki. Guys, which one should I get? Rozena or M2 ( both are priced very similar ). Any suggestion?
  16. Which is better value for money Tenergy 05 or Dignics 05?

    In terms of game play: I do not find any major advantage between D05 and T05. To me it feels they play the same with D05 having a harder sponge you need to use more work to get the same effect as T05. For me as a casual recreational player, I do not see any extra benefit D05 brings to me that...
  17. Which is better value for money Tenergy 05 or Dignics 05?

    Now that I have used both ( T05 & D05 ) I can write something for posterity. Some background: I have been using T05 for months now on a 10mm one ply hinoki which is a very good pairing and has been my go to set-up for the last few months. During 11.11.23, Shopee gave me an offer I can't refuse...
  18. Darker Hinoki 5p-2a

    Oh stop it! Please stop it already! Stop it but don't stop Darker. Don't stop making beautiful blades.
  19. Recommendations for CPEN blade

    There is the one and only one: Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive.
Top