Search results

  1. National Trials 2024 - Feng Yi-Hsin vs Liao Cheng-Ting

    And now to the most important part of all this... what equipment do they use? 🤣🤣🤣
  2. Help!!! I'm being bullied!!!

    I am a poor word person, can you show me your YT video of what you mean? Appreciate your visual lesson.
  3. Help!!! I'm being bullied!!!

    This thread is all about receiving serves. 1. Serve to my BH side? No problem! Come on! Do you worse. 2. Fast long serve to my FH? You feelin lucky punk? Go ahead! Make my day! So why am I being bullied? Those punks are now targeting to my FH short ( near the net ) and a long fast no spin or...
  4. Pro blade - what does it look like.

    Hmmmm.... I think I should sign on my Custom made Gozo(tm) Avenger Mark I.
  5. My 11.11 Haul ‼️‼️

    I am not worthy! I am not worthy! All hail the mighty supreme EJ-God J&J.
  6. When do you discard a 3 star ball?

    Practice smashing I suppose. Then you will have reason to buy nice new balls to play with.
  7. When do you discard a 3 star ball?

    Usually it is the ball that discard me; they crack too often before it becomes smooth.
  8. ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2023, Chengdu, 12/4-10

    So Bro, how now?
  9. ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2023, Chengdu, 12/4-10

    In the upcoming match Jap vs Ger: Hayata is benched. Hirano the Pocket Hurricane will be fielded instead as WS.
  10. ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2023, Chengdu, 12/4-10

    South Korea is the second best team in the world.... :love: Eat more fermented spicy cabbage ( kimchi ) folks, it is good for your TT.
  11. ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2023, Chengdu, 12/4-10

    what is with W968 these days? Shin Yubin uses it, and now Miyuu Kihara is also using it? Why can't she be a nice Japanese girl and use Butterfly?
  12. ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2023, Chengdu, 12/4-10

    wow! very good insight this post is.
  13. ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2023, Chengdu, 12/4-10

    just relaxing or not; I am entertained by some of the matches. FZD vs Felix, JWJ vs TH, TH vs Felix etc. Maybe my standard is a bit low.
  14. Xu Xin vs Adam Bobrow

    Xuperman cafe is the Chinese version of PingPod. LOL! Whatsapp ====> Wechat Youtube =====> Tik Tok PingPod ====> Xuperman
  15. ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2023, Chengdu, 12/4-10

    FZD vs Lebrun Felix It is always amazing to watch FZD when he enters into the BEAST MODE. I yearn to see him in that stage. It has been some time FZD hasn't enter into the BEAST MODE stage.
  16. ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2023, Chengdu, 12/4-10

    Just curious how will two choppers fair in Doubles? One lefty, the other righty; both choppy!
  17. How to get better at reading serves and returning them?

    let's simplify things: 1. Treat sidespin as topspin 2. You are left with either top or backspin. 3. Backspin usually bounce lower and come slower ( usually ) but not always as some clever player can manipulate serve better. 4.Topspin usually bounce higher. 5. Topspin = drive / smash 6. Backspin...
  18. Illegal serves solution: why not make BH serve mandatory?

    or implement the Virtual Assisted Referee system aka Hawk-Eye in major games.
  19. How do i resolve some of my critical errors

    and the problem is, when the topspiner increases the spin, the blocks goes here and there and we end up to 95% of time picking up balls from the floor.
Top