Search results

  1. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    I tried Viscaria once for a few minutes, and it was with too different rubbers (D09c), I can't compare, sorry.
  2. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    Dignics 09c was his BH rubber last year.
  3. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    How long did you play with it. Many players find it better avec a few hours of "burn-in" (personally, I don't believe in the "burn-in", I can play immediately with all my rubbers).
  4. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    My current performance is 1540, French ranking, which is top 3%. It's equivalent to 2300 US I think.
  5. I have to choose a cheap chinese rubber. H3 NEO, 729 Bloom series, 729 Battle 2s, STN.

    Arthur China FTW. Or Yinhe Jupiter 3 38° for a slightly slower rubber.
  6. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    I played my squad games yesterday with the acB setup. Everything happened like I thought : I could not return serves as shortly as I can with my usual setup (Yinhe 05 + Arthur China). I lost again a kid 300 points higher than because of that. 20 times he served short, I tried to return short...
  7. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    As in "2 layers of Seamoon = 1 layer of JieChi".
  8. What is the ranking/positioning or Loki Table Tennis Brands (rubber and blades)?

    Rxton 7 and 9 are the same quality than Arthur. Rxton 1 is the lowest quality, then Rxton 3 and then Rxton 5. But quality is already very decent.
  9. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    JieChi Green for me. I would not say better, because some might want something less strong to boost with more precision. It's stronger. I don't know what else there is to say.
  10. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    It's stronger than Seamoon yellow. Maybe 2x stronger? Hard to tell. It is 4x stronger than Loki booster.
  11. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    Ok, so I kept on trying this setup, and it went better for short game but still not as good as I want. I boosted so much that if I don't engage enough, everything goes out. This setup is a counter loop machine, it's really impressive. The arc is lower than with my usual setup, but I can adjust...
  12. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    I would say Yinhe 01 is faster, but I don't have the same rubbers on both, so very hard to compare actually.
  13. Which Hurricane 3 version?

    I bought H3 39º (not Neo, I don't see any reason for that) and Skyline 39º.
  14. How many complete racket setups do you own?

    I did not try it yet. Probably won't before months.
  15. How many complete racket setups do you own?

    No, I don't want to sort by brand. It's already in the name of the blade. For rubbers, I know them by heart.
  16. How many complete racket setups do you own?

    Not a lot. Loki w81 has more, so does Stuor Long 5.
  17. How many complete racket setups do you own?

    Pro 05 is my favorite but because it has very low vibration. Pro 03 and King acB are great too. If I were to rank some : Yinhe Pro 05 Yinhe 03 King acB Vita ALC Fang Bo b2, but handle too thin for me
  18. How many complete racket setups do you own?

    27 in 10 months : Columns on the right are for the spare rubbers I put aside.
  19. Which Hurricane 3 version?

    Except short game, what is the difference between Skyline and H3 ?
Top