Search results

  1. Help choosing blade!

    I do not know the weight exactly but it is too light and fluffy for me. However I maybe bias because I am using a set-up that is above two hundred grammes aka Gozo(tm) custom blade. My Acoustic is a shakehand and is currently used by my elementary school going son.
  2. Help choosing blade!

    puny tiny weeny itsy bitsy handle: nittaku Acoustic. Made for wee small hands. Azalea = massive handle? 😍😍😍
  3. GEWO Nexxus series

    i bought a sheet of Superselect 48 for FH use ( and yes, it is the green one ). My impression; it feels hard and bouncy. It does not eat the ball much and shoots out too quickly. I don't use it anymore other than as a novelty act for LOLS effect ( The green colour )
  4. The best purchase you ever made?

    Serious question: I am just getting nicely acquainted with Tenergy 05 on my FH. Lovely lil'thing it is really. But due to the 11.11 Shopee best deal ever I bought Dignics 05. My question, good sir, is it easy to transition from T05 to D05? Is it really better? I am asking for the FH side. As...
  5. Define MAX for me please

    The max could be either Max Pleasure or Max frustration depending on one's skill set.
  6. Euro technique with Chinese rubber, or Chinese technique with Euro rubber?

    In the men side you don't see much difference. Look over the women side and the Euro / Chinese technique is more pronunce. Compare and contrast Bernie / Polcanolva with SYS / WYD to see the difference. I prefer the slower and spinnier Euro game, more entertaining less speed healthier for the...
  7. WTT Contender Taiyuan 2023

    Look folks, I have just hook up with this hot thing called T05. I really like it, I am seriously looking for a long term partnership with T. Then 11.11 came and Shopee gave me a deal I can't refuse on D05. I tried so hard to not look, but I can't look away. Pondering and pondering, at a moment...
  8. Euro technique with Chinese rubber, or Chinese technique with Euro rubber?

    my personal observation: Euro ball has a high arc. It is spinny and with a curvier arc. Chinese tend to be closer to the net and the ball skid rather than bounce on the opponent side.
  9. When do you replace your table tennis shoes?

    When soul sole detached from the body.
  10. 729 Battle II Rubber Review

    Roses in any other name still smell as sweet. Spring Sponge in any other name still ....
  11. The best purchase you ever made?

    Tenergy 05 for USD 54.00 Dignics 05 for USD 61.00 Vietnam vendor.
  12. In celebration of LYJ’s recent title

    He uses D05 on BH. From BTY website
  13. Tenergy 05 Muacks! Luv you so much!

    Unfortunately my cheap vendor from Vietnam does not have good deal with regards to D05. I am may not be so smart playing TT, but I try to compensate by being a smart consumer. NB: BTW 11.11 is coming. Shopee, my good friend is calling me over already. We're gonna have a funky good time!
  14. Tenergy 05 Muacks! Luv you so much!

    New to the sport? Come Jan2024 I will celebrating my second anniversary playing TT ( my early years as basement player disregarded ). In this age of 30 secs TikTok videos, two years is considered an eternity an activity can sustain one's attention. I am the grandaddy level in TT.
  15. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    which type for the ultimate win?
  16. Tenergy 05 Muacks! Luv you so much!

    Go away Nittaku lover. We're never gonna be friend.
  17. Tenergy 05 Muacks! Luv you so much!

    No way! My Tenergy 05 is being airflown from Vietnam as I type. Cheapest vendor so far. I will not go Glyzer. No way Jose!
  18. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    Hey @Tony's Table Tennis How did a scrawny lil stick boy like LYJ generate so much power from his BH? He is able to rip the monster BH even from far from table. What is LYJ smoking these days? I want some too...
  19. Tenergy 05 Muacks! Luv you so much!

    NB: all bets are off when facing long-pips and anti. 🤬🤬🤬
Top