Search results

  1. Advice for changing my forehand rubber

    Ah Tenergy 05, the original IT Girl. Still as hawt as ever...
  2. Unique grip styles

    Seemiller grip, very alien and exotic for me. Anyone here uses it? If yes, what makes it such an unpopular choice? Disadvantages?
  3. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Thanks NDH + Carl + NL for your voice of encouragement. I could not go full GOZO(tm) mode due to the physical limitations of the rebounding board. I owe you guys a footage of me playing in a real match. I am planning one...watch this space.
  4. Advice please: 7-ply all-wood blade for my son

    In the words of Henry Ford, " You can have any colours on your T-Ford as long as it is black " Similarly, you can use any seven ply wood as long as it is a Clipper.
  5. Video Footage Safe Thread

    vestis virum facit: It is the clothe that maketh a man. In this case, it is the rubber than maketh the player. ;)
  6. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Thanks Der. I wish to make some statement for those who have never try rebounding board. Rebounding board is not human, you have to do some adjustment. I cannot spin too much nor hit too hard ( which I truly like ). You just have to topspin "just right" as to prevent the ball from overshooting...
  7. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Hi all, it has been sometime since I post any recent video. This is my latest FH practice using rebounding board. I have stopped taking coaching three months now. Has my stroke deteriorated? Pls comment away. Thanks.
  8. Rachel Sung's Equipment

    Is she part of US Olympic Team?
  9. New BH Rubber

    I did not purchase the 45 version hence no comment. Given the similar price point, I say go for Andro's R45 EC. That one is not too bad.
  10. Which is better value for money Tenergy 05 or Dignics 05?

    NDH, I bought a piece of D05 on 11.11 during Shopee / Lazada sales. It was unbelievable good deal especially with the loyalty coupons / vouchers et al. Now I am in two minds whether to use D05 or sell it. I am luvin' the T05 as of now ( BH & FH ). If I am to use D05, it will be for FH use...
  11. Rasanter R45

    I have only good things to say about this R45.
  12. How to keep staying lower during the match?

    There is a way to overcome this problem. Some say the dark side offers advantage that many considered to be unnatural. In the Dark side, stand however you like, heck! You don't even have to move more than six inches from where you are, all you have to do is just use some famcy wrist movement...
  13. New BH Rubber

    gewo nuxxus el superselect 48 green too bouncy and not grippy for me. T05 = just right. Luvin'it.
  14. Where are balls manufactured ?

    i love the Yinhe seamless. Is it made by XSF?
  15. Is black tenergy softer and spinnier than red?

    Using T05 on both side now; can't tell the diff.
Top